Far Fetched?

Z.zCharli_x

So recently i am addicted to the walking dead but sometimes i feel like the whole 'Judith situation' gets a little far fetch, surely a baby in a zombie apocalypse wouldn't survive a day. The amount of food she gets and the way they run with her, walk through hell alive with her, all hazards to her health surely? don't get me wrong i love the TV series but sometimes it can get a little far fetched , :? reply your opinions and stories to do with different (real based, magic cartoons and stuff is different) or the same TV series or films. :-D i'd love to discus because it really gets on my nerves and legit none of my friends even know what i'm talking about... so it would be great if a discussion like this was brought into my life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just realized was this a general discussion about PZ? sorry i bought something else up... 

Z.zCharli_x  

5 hours ago, Z.zCharli_x said:

So recently i am addicted to the walking dead but sometimes i feel like the whole 'Judith situation' gets a little far fetch, surely a baby in a zombie apocalypse wouldn't survive a day. The amount of food she gets and the way they run with her, walk through hell alive with her, all hazards to her health surely? don't get me wrong i love the TV series but sometimes it can get a little far fetched , :? reply your opinions and stories to do with different (real based, magic cartoons and stuff is different) or the same TV series or films. :-D i'd love to discus because it really gets on my nerves and legit none of my friends even know what i'm talking about... so it would be great if a discussion like this was brought into my life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just realized was this a general discussion about PZ? sorry i bought something else up... 

Z.zCharli_x  

How do you think babies survive in war torn, 3rd world countries?

15 hours ago, Z.zCharli_x said:

That's my point exactly 

You realize humans, even tiny little baby newborn ones, are hella resilient. Sure there would be a not great survival rate...but it's very plausible for some babies to survive some of the harshest of conditions. 

Survival of the fittest.

On 5/23/2017 at 0:59 AM, Zombadger said:

Haha, I am going to white person hell for laughing as hard as I did just then.

Are you implying that racist people get rewarded with an ethnostate for their evil thoughts?

On 5/24/2017 at 2:42 PM, Svarog said:

Are you implying that racist people get rewarded with an ethnostate for their evil thoughts?

Nope. I'm implying that legitimate observations on the nature of the evolution of survival make me laugh for no good reason. White person hell is just called that because they specialize in sunburns as a means of punishment. Evil albinos of all nationalities also go there.

On 5/24/2017 at 10:13 PM, Paul Redeker said:

You realize humans, even tiny little baby newborn ones, are hella resilient. Sure there would be a not great survival rate...but it's very plausible for some babies to survive some of the harshest of conditions. 

Survival of the fittest.

Which is basically what makes the walking dead a good TV series. 

Archived