Tainted water and no pour into

Hiya, 

I know theres a bug, but i thought it was fixed but anyway.  In my little server the water has just gone off.  We have rain collectors so we could get water into pots and then boil it but then we cant pour it into bottles.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a work around until this bug is fixed?

Many thanks.

Move those rain collectors one floor above water source (sink, toilet, etc)  and one cell offset. Instant potable water from the tap.  You may have to pick the sink,toilet etc up and back down again if it doesn't work after the barrel is placed.  But remember not directly overhead.  One floor up and one tile offset. 

On 23.5.2017 at 2:02 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

A rather nice bug that we'll keep for a while until a water filter object or something is added.

I remember it being a feature, too (water container on the floor above providing water for a sink below).

1 hour ago, nasKo said:

I remember it being a feature, too (water container on the floor above providing water for a sink below).

The gravity-fed plubming is the feature by EasyPickins?  The conversion of tainted to clean is the bug, since it was written long before tainted water was a thing.

I think even we forgot it was in for a while there.

14 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

The gravity-fed plubming is the feature by EasyPickins?  The conversion of tainted to clean is the bug, since it was written long before tainted water was a thing.

I think even we forgot it was in for a while there.

Ah, I thought your reply was in context to count_zero99uk's post.

Archived