Biter Bomb

Kajin

As seen in The Walking Dead. If two groups of survivors are at war for long enough, I want to see some seriously deranged offensive tactics involving using the undead as a weapon. From rounding up zeds and locking dozens of them in an upstairs bedroom for the enemy to happen across like a swarm of man-eating landmines to hiding a stereo under their porch and cranking up Welcome to the Jungle as loud as it'll go.

OH HECK YE!

It would be so darn epic to play fast and lose in the main point of the enemy camp and then see a horde of zombies feast upon them :DDD!

That was totally my idea and it doesnt belong to any tv show but I spoil'd it anyway because thug life

How about laying a bunch of zombie heads in a feild, someone walks to close, CHOMP ON THE ANKLE! INFECTED LANDMINES!

The problem is that I'm fairly certain that the head wouldn't function properly without a body connection.

The problem is that I'm fairly certain that the head wouldn't function properly without a body connection.

Zombie controls from the brain which is in the head if its decapitated the corpse wouldn't move but the head would still try to bite you