New york city map
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Looking at it on google maps it really does look like that whole island (long island it is called right?) would be an awesome zombie map. There is the bigger inner city and farther down it gets more thinly populated to where there is even some patches of forest, but the whole island is densely populated enough I would think it would stay challenging. Plus there are so many popential base points, including those little side islands and especially the prison on the smaller island would be an awesome spot to try and set up. Plus since it is a big island there are no hard and fast end of the map spots (unless the parts of new york city off the island are also added in).

this is kinda why I love whole country / island maps when theyre surrounded by water you can have em be all more realistic without having the player eventually end infront of a black line unable to walk by

i wish you the greatest biggest possible luck and fun on this as it does however sound like a huge task but that one dude managed to create an entire huge part of manhattan so its totally not impossible

2 hours ago, zoeyflower said:

this is kinda why I love whole country / island maps when theyre surrounded by water you can have em be all more realistic without having the player eventually end infront of a black line unable to walk by

i wish you the greatest biggest possible luck and fun on this as it does however sound like a huge task but that one dude managed to create an entire huge part of manhattan so its totally not impossible

Yes, if I had any sort of map making skills I probably would work on it, but i hear they are eventually coming out with a creative mode in which I may get a chance to try to make it.

6 hours ago, Crazy ManMan said:

I hear they are eventually coming out with a creative mode in which I may get a chance to try to make it.

Don't count on it. It hasn't been mentioned in months. It was announced, hyped up and then thrown under the bed.

4 hours ago, BayCon said:

Don't count on it. It hasn't been mentioned in months. It was announced, hyped up and then thrown under the bed.

Aw :( Well I am happy as long as it comes out eventually.