Neutral animals need PZ!

Margera

And hello again!

At present, hunting in the game is realized very mediocrely. Perhaps, of course, the developers are just waiting for a new animation system.

Anyway, I think that the entire PZ community would be very happy to fill empty forests and fields with someone other than zombies.

Just imagine what opportunities it gives? Battle with bears, wolves or wild dogs? Chases after hares and deer?
Maybe you can even tame any animal! Remember the film «I'm a legend»

Of course catch up with such an animal will not be easy, but it will be very fun, especially if the zombie will also participate! It will also be a real migration of zombies, although I think zombies must periodically lag behind the animal or the animal should be eaten by them. Probably it looks rather difficult, because this work has so many different complicating factors and side branches. Balance, animation, textures etc...
In addition, we have not yet seen in the game NPC, but the animals could serve as a experimental rabbit, sorry for the pun.

All it seems simply incredible and delicious!

Sorry for my English :(
Yours faithfully, the guy from cold Russia.

Hm... On the other hand, of course, it's unlikely that bears and wolves lived so closely with a human... 

And always provided the danger of an attack...

But nevertheless dogs, deers and many rodents could live - it's fact. 

The main thing is the fact that animals could be really seen in the open spaces of the game, and not only in the character's inventory.

«Once animations are out the door they have said they will let us in on some details of the upcoming feature's, That includes animals.»

It's great that the developers have plans for this! They make the game better, though not fast.

The main thing of course to see all that sooner or later! :)

Edited by Margera
Inserted the text of the citation in the wrong language :(

I wonder if there is still the opportunity to add aggressive beasts? For the same wolves and bears, if they should appear as aggressive animals, it is clearly not at the beginning of the game, because they could not live near people when it all began ...

I want to of course have some enemies other than a zombie...

because the map is large, people can not be met often, and chances are that you will get a bullet from them faster than they do from you.

Ideally, of course, it's some sort of hostile NPC, like a bandits... Although maybe it's any modifications with zombies, as in dying light?

A good idea for developers is to come up with treasure maps with hidden zombies in their homes, this will somehow revitalize the game, but want as much innovation as possible to make the game more dynamic and interesting. Of course, counting your calories, collect different cars and building your house is an entertaining activity.

But as for the action, it still seems boring... 
Zombies of course a lot, but they are still simple and boring in the battles, to deceive them is not difficult - it's more tedious. Although they often bite and it's killing your great character :D
People, as I said, also don't meet often and hide more and more...

Animals seem an alternative to entertainment, in addition to gardening, reading books and hunting for treasures. As it would be great to track moose and imperceptibly let's stumble upon a bear?

Or, if one of the animals hunted you while you were hunting for someone?