Your favorite skill

MyTJ

1 - If you had to choose only one skill, why?

As this section's title say, over all skill from all categories... if you had to choose only one... what would it be and why?

Me : Fishing, fishing is OP and allow all year round food even with mere branches (at least when your skill gets high enough).

2 - If you could choose one skill from each category, which, why?

Again, the title says it all.

Me (Agility) : Lightfooted... because somehow it always seems to be higher then my sneaking even though I sneak most of the time.

Me (Weapon all 3 type) : Blade maintenance, because it helps keep your knives and axes longer without using repair.

Me (Crafting) : Carpentry, because you know, building bases (and I've not played a lot with metalworking)

Me (Survivalist) : See question number 1.

3 - So how do you play it?

Don't expect much reply from me, but I may like a few answers here and there.

1- Game modding, because I love it....  Now seriously, none can compare to carpentry, you can't farm or do anything else safely if you don't protect your territory.

2- Sprinting, Blade Maintenance (because axes), Carpentry and..... Trapping, maybe?

3- Super well defended farm.

17 hours ago, Soul Filcher said:

3- Super well defended farm.

With a Terran Spiffo avatar I can totally tell.

1) I also agree with Carpentry. Especially since I mod with Hydrocraft and the blunt weapons are really good.

2) Foraging, Blunt Accuracy (pushes more zeds away) and Blade Maintenance (Axes, everyone does it for the axes)

3) Gotta have those defenses fam.

PS I also love Terrans, also explains a lot.

Can you even survive in this game for long without carpentry skill? I mean, you can't even move a table without having skill points in carpentry if I remember right. Heck, I don't remember a character I started without having basic skills in carpentry, because otherwise the first few hours are a huge pain and grind.

Archived