Appearance Editor

13 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

The soldier looks badass although the camo could use some work, i love the modelling you did on the sleeves and tucked in pants!!!!

Yeah, my texturing isn't the greatest. And when the texture is too detailed you get that jagged looking master chief (not my model or texture).

14 hours ago, CzarUltra said:

Could a mod be made that allowed you to edit your charachter's appearance?

Making it a mod is a little janky, it requires base files to be replaced which is why I haven't put anything out for these.

41 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

The soldier looks badass although the camo could use some work, i love the modelling you did on the sleeves and tucked in pants!!!!

i would love to see this on the uniform

h5KBNR2.png 

soldier%20preview.png

Looks way better. It would look even better if I spread the UVs out so the texture wouldn't be mirrored.

Coooooooooooooool!!!

But I guess I should have clarified. I chose the wrong haircut and it's driving me nuts; I'd like to be able to change that IG or perhaps even from the menu, or maybe even just a third party thing that edits my characters file to change it.

On 5/15/2017 at 10:58 AM, CzarUltra said:

Coooooooooooooool!!!

But I guess I should have clarified. I chose the wrong haircut and it's driving me nuts; I'd like to be able to change that IG or perhaps even from the menu, or maybe even just a third party thing that edits my characters file to change it.

New mod to change out hairstyles and beards in-game.

If I ever update it, the update will include hair dye.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928393336

Tommy, I can see your mod being rather useful and it makes the world of PZ just that little bit more interactive. Consider it subbed. No doubt the RP servers will love it as well. Thank you good sir! :)