Spawning items as admin - Cant find an Auger

count_zero99uk

56 minutes ago, count_zero99uk said:

We are wanting to start a mine, but we have looked a lot of places and cannot find an Auger, is there a way i can, as admin, spawn this it.  Will one be somewhere?

Augers would be found in crates, particularly in warehouses.

Get a metal detector, medium batteries and 2 work gloves.   Search for metal.   It's good for finding dog whistles and augers. 

If none of the above work.  Download the Necroforge mod.  In the search bar type Hydrocraft.HCAuger and press the anvil button next to said search bar.  It will spawn in your inventory.

5 minutes ago, Paul Redeker said:

Augers would be found in crates, particularly in warehouses.

Get a metal detector, medium batteries and 2 work gloves.   Search for metal.   It's good for finding dog whistles and augers. 

If none of the above work.  Download the Necroforge mod.  In the search bar type Hydrocraft.HCAuger and press the anvil button next to said search bar.  It will spawn in your inventory.

*chokes* YOU CAN GET DOG WHISTLES WITH A METAL DETECTOR??? *looks back at new denver base where the was a horde of everything except dog whistles* *Cries*

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

*chokes* YOU CAN GET DOG WHISTLES WITH A METAL DETECTOR??? *looks back at new denver base where the was a horde of everything except dog whistles* *Cries*

It's pretty much the only way to get dog whistles or augers after the initial map spawn.  Augers respawn back hella rarely.  Dog whistles and Alice packs do not.  Those are the only things I've really noticed that don't seem to respawn out of hydrocraft.

Archived