How Do I Lose Weight?

BayCon

My character now has the overweight trait. Probably because I had to make him eat himself to the point of being full on several occasions to move loot faster. How do I get rid of that trait?

Stay hungry. Eye of the tiger and all that.

Load up two dufflebags with hammers and run around with them.

I do this every time I eat all the pancakes and cheese sandwiches and find that my underweight character is now obese.

19 minutes ago, Zombadger said:

Stay hungry. Eye of the tiger and all that.

Load up two dufflebags with hammers and run around with them.

I do this every time I eat all the pancakes and cheese sandwiches and find that my underweight character is now obese.

First off, thanks for the reply!

Stay hungry? That will be hard because I'm in the fortification period, and I need all the energy my character can give. I might have to try the heavy load method. How heavy should the load be? I don't have enough hammers to do that with, but I can certainly fill some bags with other random tools!

No problem, mate. Health and well being is everyone's responsibility! :D

Just, really freakin' heavy.  2x4's make a good substitution. 6 or seven in each bag should have you panting and sweaty in no time.

Your right though. Early game, it's hard to worry about your figure. So many windows to board up, so little time until fridges are filled with rot and the helicopter comes to wish you well on your future.

You could do a lil roleplay and make your toon jog around the block each morning before 'work' if the meat-heavy torso really bothers you that much. Oh, and never sleep with food in your gut.

I wish there was more to it than hard work and exercise, but diet doesn't seem to have enough to do with it. You can get to be a fatty fat-fat eating cabbage and boiled egg salads while avoiding cupcakes and chips like the plague. In my own non virtual life I lost 85lbs eating cabbage and boiled eggs. And I ate a lot of it, so the disconnect between real eating and game eating is rather wide.

The gas was mind numbingly bad.

eggs+slaw.JPG

18 minutes ago, Zombadger said:

*snip*

NEVERMIND M8. NO LONGER RELAVENT. I was playing Zomboid while on the phone with a friend like a cocky little idiot and I just lost my favorite character ever because I was using the 1-hit kill knife tactic and I faced the wrong direction ONCE and got scratched on the head. My character had already survived 3 scratches and LOADS OF HELL just to get to this obscure location on the map, and it was all ended because I was not giving the game my full attention. Screw Zomboid and its permadeath. I hate Zomboid every time it makes me come to grips with letting go of a good character and playthrough, because any time is always too soon. But then again.... this is why we also love Zomboid, is it not? :(

By the way, I would show you where it is on the map, but it is now permanently my favorite place in the whole vanilla game and I will most likely use it online because 90/100 people will not expect it. So, for my own safety, I'll be keeping this confidential. ;)

1 hour ago, Zombadger said:

zombie-kid-twd.jpg

Well now they are really gunna lose some weight. ;)

Soz to hear about it. Before the thread fades into obscurity though, what obscure place were you boxed up at? I love odd hideouts. :D

Well it's not as obscure as it is kinda far from the main cities on the map and not often visited.

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.8724378928779967,0.10784295627741469,162.0993311179981

I chose it because it's one of the largest houses in the whole vanilla map, has two floors, and I don't think it was copy-pasted around. 

Archived