Project Zomboys on Project Zomboid

So this is a series that I have wanted to do for some time now. The premise is an unscripted year of survival during the zombie apocalypse. A day in-game is an hour of real time. So, for us to complete a full year, well, that is 365 hours of play. Also, we only have 25 lives split between the survivors. I have no idea if that is a lot or a little for this challenge.This is going to be a marathon of a let's play, but we think we can pull it off, especially with your encouragement!

Anyways, I hope you will take a second to watch our first episode. We had a lot of fun making it.

Thanks!

Language Warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSY3OeoxCI

3 hours ago, Project Zomboys said:

So this is a series that I have wanted to do for some time now. The premise is an unscripted year of survival during the zombie apocalypse. A day in-game is an hour of real time. So, for us to complete a full year, well, that is 365 hours of play. Also, we only have 25 lives split between the survivors. I have no idea if that is a lot or a little for this challenge.This is going to be a marathon of a let's play, but we think we can pull it off, especially with your encouragement!

Anyways, I hope you will take a second to watch our first episode. We had a lot of fun making it.

Thanks!

Language Warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSY3OeoxCI

"I have no idea if that is a lot a or a little for this challenge." Well that depends on your level of skill, my friend. ;) 

Without the NPC's added by nolan's "Survivors!" mod, I can easily go around 1 - 2 months on 1 character (longer if I don't leave the walls I usually build. Back in 2014 when crawlers were everywhere, that's what took me out of my longest game). Now that I've added his mod, however, they always end up killing me off in one way or another. I know people who just walk outside and die in the first 5 minutes of the game, all the way up to people who have become so good that they have to make their own challenges (a friend of a friend of mine decided to kill every zombie in West Point and succeeded) to keep it interesting. Where I'm at in terms of skill, I'd challenge myself to do it with a maximum of 3 - 6 lives.

Anyway, this series looks like it could be cool! I'll check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got around to actually watching Episode one this morning, and I gotta say, that was freaking amazing. Really liked the staying in character approach. I mostly just watch zomboid videos on YouTube, and this is the best series so far. The end of the first episode was a bit suspenseful, which I like, and I'm part way through episode 2. All I gotta say is keep up the good work

Archived