Kentucky Chronicles: Kingdom of Teeth

Hello to those of you reading this. This isn't going to be a super long post, but I recently came up with an idea and was curious to see if anybody was interested in taking a bite.

I'm currently playing on what I presume to be a long-term, multi-character-spanning save file. Every time a character dies, I will start anew in a different town and restrict my character from going elsewhere. I have turned loot respawn on, occurring every two months. The reason for this is that my idea is to create a world that has been lived in, bled in, fought in and died in. To create a story within a story... multiple survivors, each with their adventure for the player to discover. And when I'm satisfied with my results? I was thinking of posting the save file online, for people to download and enjoy in a single-player setting, filled with bits of lore and a lived-in world to explore.

Does this sound like something that would be interesting? The development of this idea is of course limited to how much I play the game, but I would be willing to post installments to give people a taste of events in the Kentucky Chronicles... A journal page here, a narrative of events there...

Give me your thoughts! If there's enough interest, then I'll drop some content to give you a taste of what I have in mind.

Would you mind sharing why it didn't work out? Was it due to technical issues, or a lack of interest, or something else entirely?

If it was technical issues, then I'm inclined to believe that with enough persistence, they can be overcome. A lack of interest? Well, that's fine too. I'll just keep playing my game the same way I have been if that's the case. :-)

Archived