Neutral Traits

tommysticks

I'm pretty sure that a few builds ago we were able to have 0 cost traits. It would be nice to have that back again for modding purposes. The thing that comes to mind is @RoboMat's movie nerd trait. Rather than requiring a point to be spent on it just have it be zero. And they could all be in the positive attribute side of the pool.

Just something I've thought about.

2 hours ago, tommysticks said:

Tenho certeza de que algumas compilações atrás, fomos capazes de ter 0 traços de custo. Seria bom ter isso de volta para fins de modding. A coisa que vem à mente é  o traço do nerd do filme de @RoboMat . Em vez de exigir um ponto a ser gasto com ele apenas ter que ser zero. E eles poderiam estar no lado positivo atributo da piscina.

Apenas algo em que pensei.

I can not imagine neutral traits or they have a positive or negative effect, but I'm open to knowing more about it, but can not be cheap traits like 1 point?

1 hour ago, MrDeliberto said:

I can not imagine neutral traits or they have a positive or negative effect, but I'm open to knowing more about it, but can not be cheap traits like 1 point?

It's for things that have no effect on the player, except for visual or in RoboMat's case, the character would quote movies. So it makes sense for the player to not have to spend points on something that has no real effect.

15 hours ago, Blake81 said:

They could be traits with both negative and positive effects, but somehow, unless they're very specific effect that draw some advantage from otherwise negative statuses (like the Adrenaline Junkie), they would be very hard to use properly.

Well I'm talking very specifically on traits that don't effect anything. For example, a trait that makes your facial hair grow. It has no impact on gameplay except for aesthetics. This is just an example, but along the same lines of what I want.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 0:19 PM, tommysticks said:

Well I'm talking very specifically on traits that don't effect anything. For example, a trait that makes your facial hair grow. It has no impact on gameplay except for aesthetics. This is just an example, but along the same lines of what I want.

well i feel these small traits should be something that can affect gameplay, like beard hair for example. say maybe it may grow faster and it would keep you slight warmer but also maybe be harder to cool of in summer. it has a benefit but also a problem that could easily be solved. its buff is also a hindrance in cases.