Hey anyone ever thought how cool gunships would be on the zomboid project?

I've seen modifications of cars and survivors but no sentry gun = (, I opened this topic in case some modder who has no ideas meets my request.

Well, a mod of that level will earn 5 or 4 stars on Steam

= D

17 hours ago, Crazy ManMan said:

Isso seria muito interessante como um mod, embora eu imagino que seria bastante OP para dizer o mínimo.

I agree with you but imagine a combination of a sentry gun of zombies and the event of the Helicopter

LOL   = D

• 2 months later...

I like this idea about the sentry gun.  Specially with all them new jobs added ingame, maybe the electrician or engineer should have the ability of that perk. 

The machine should have ammo that runs out and even jamming issues. After 4 vollys of 1000 shot, maybe even change the barrel. 

On 7/13/2017 at 9:56 PM, Crazy ManMan said:

Actually if we get technical fully automatic weapons would probably be useless against zombies as zombies require head shots, and fully automatic guns are not high accuracy weapons.

Well, technically, they aren't useless... A fully automatic .50 cal "Ma Deuce", would, reduce zombies to a red mist. Making a head shot on a puddle, kinda redundant.  Anything that can separate limbs from a distance is NEVER useless. ;) The way I see it, when dealing with zombies, Head Shots are "old skool". I'm all about absolute and complete annihilation. :P 

Realistically, we have even PAINTBALL Sentry guns. So it is COMPLETELY  within the wheelhouse of reality.

Of course, building something military grade is far fetched.  But a tripod mounted automatic weapon, that fires when something maybe trips a wire, or sets off a motion detector. Totally doable. Hell, I could probably make one in an hour. 

It very unlikely TIS would add such a device to the game. But we, "The Modders" may take the helm. :) 

Gun.jpg

6302005795f24006aff56ca2065f296a--humanoid-robot-wounded-warrior.jpg