I can not run

MrDeliberto

Warning The following Post was written with google translator and may contain grotesque errors of your language.

It's been a while since I played the game, so I went to play a little bit this afternoon (I have to keep myself up to version 1.0 of the game).

I decided to play the "You only have one day" mode, I created an obese sedentary character with problems with sleep and some positive traits, I very well looted the first house and when I left on the street could not run (LSHIFT button) this already happened to me Before and I do not know how this problem went away. I went to save and nothing changed without being able to run yet. I researched the problem in google and found a single person who had the same problem 

Summary I can not run with the character, I did not do any Bugtracker topic because it goes that someone has already reported something similar

By:Google translator

6 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Você já tentou se você pode correr sem o traço obeso? Eu não tenho jogado obeso, ainda. Mas eu acho que você não pode correr com esse traço.

True I had never thought about it, but the description of the trait says that you tire faster when running so I guess that's not it

1 minute ago, MrDeliberto said:

True I had never thought about it, but the description of the trait says that you tire faster when running so I guess that's not it

Yes, but I guess it is an old description. So if you take overweight (= 'obese light') you can still run, but not with the obese trait worth +10 points.

4 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Sim, mas acho que é uma descrição antiga. Portanto, se você tomar excesso de peso (= 'luz obesa') você ainda pode correr, mas não com o traço obeso valor +10 pontos.

I'm going to create a new game without the obese trait and I'll come back to answer you, but the description is current (the Portuguese translation from Brazil has been updated recently)

1 hour ago, ChatNoir said:

Sim, mas acho que é uma descrição antiga. Portanto, se você tomar excesso de peso (= 'luz obesa') você ainda pode correr, mas não com o traço obeso valor +10 pontos.

I created another character and he can run! Thank you

Archived