Travel Trailers

TheWraithPlayer

I don't want to rush the vehicle update or nag or anything, I just have an idea or two. My main reason for making this post is because I'm currently righting a zombie story, as those that read DTSSD-Ryan know (link will be provided below). Currently in the draft I'm writing, the main characters are going into winter, and currently just live in some tents in a baseball field. They need shelter fast, as to avoid the freezing cold. I will soon add in a travel trailer they find and decide to live in for a while.As I was thinking about how I would add this in my story, I thought of how cool it would be to live in a travel trailer. You'd need to have a truck to pull it, but with some gas you could move your home anywhere your vehicle could go.Having said that, my suggestion is the addition of travel trailers and RVs in the vehicle update, or an update later to come. Below is a link to the short story I mentioned earlier. It has the same characters as the one I'm currently writing, but the one below is from Ryan's perspective, and the one that's a WIP is from his best friend Stan's POV.

As always, thanks for reading.