Survivors?

EduardoAN

Hi, I'm Eduardo do Brasil and I met the game recently in a downloaded version, it really is rich in details, very good indeed. I have two questions: Why not put other survivors in the game (I'm not talking about online play), other characters that we have to protect, or he follow us for a while?
Allow me one more question: Who does the shooting at night and who pilots the Helicopter?
Sorry for the two questions in one. and thank you.

EduardoAN - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

Olá, sou do Brasil e conheci o jogo recentemente em uma versão baixada, realmente é rico em detalhes, muito bom mesmo. Tenho duas perguntas: Porque não se coloca outros sobreviventes no jogo (não falo de jogo online), outros personagens que tenhamos que proteger, ou ele nos seguir por um tempo?
Me permitam uma outra pergunta: Quem faz os disparos na noite e quem pilota o Helicóptero?
Desculpem as duas perguntas em uma. e Obrigado. 

EduardoAN - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil.

Edited by EduardoAN

This is massively controversial in the PZ community. You'll find out about it one way or another so I guess I'll be the one to share it with you in a neutral and fair sense, so you won't hear it from a hater or a fanboy.

Survivors were in the game in the really old builds of the game from years ago, but they were extremely basic and did not reflect the quality that the developers envisioned. So, they removed them and now one of the lead developers, Chris Simpson (A.K.A Lenny), has been working on them pretty much full-time since. He's using programming methods which he claims are largely unprecedented for NPC's, even in sandbox games. They are called Behavior Trees, and if you search it on Google, Chris Simpson's blog discussing Behavior Trees is the first result. Some people are upset about how long it's taking, and others defend the developers for the amount of time they're taking. Here's something you need to know about the PZ development team...

They used to be extremely slow to release updates (This is something they are actively trying to improve on now. By my estimates, as a player who started in 2014, updates used to come every 4 - 8 months with the average being about 6 months, but now they release extra features every 2 - 4 weeks or so!), despite the fact that they work on the game full-time. HOWEVER, the benefit of the long wait for huge features is that smaller features are added in between, and when a giant, long-awaited feature finally makes its way into the game, it's polished, stable, functional, and better than you could have expected. They're still slow to release certain large features, but they've gotten better about giving us more appetizers before they serve up the main course, instead of going up to 8 - 10 months with no new updates. I don't know about you, but I'd rather wait longer for something of quality than to have a basic version to play today. 

Edited by BayCon

Ei cara,atualmente não tem outros sobreviventes,os tiros a noite são feitos para migrar os zumbis e espalhar eles pelo mapa e o Helicóptero,bem e o jogo tentando te matar.

Primeira vez que não tenho que usar o google tradutor = D

For menbers Hey guy, there are no other survivors at the moment, the night shots are made to migrate the zombies and spread them around the map and the Helicopter as well and the game trying to kill you.