Few server questions

jonaleks

Hey guys, we're running a rented server and all is working fine, at least the initial setup. I know how to set most things up but I am not 100% sure on how server/game responds to some changes. 

1. Our biggest gripe is that when we started first playing we all had Reloading on Easy and weapon magazines as loot were not created (using ORTmans gun mod). Is it possible to somehow soft reset and get the loot populated with these magazines? We now started a 3rd playthrough and still, they don't spawn.

2. How do you really fully reset the server - which files do need to be deleted on the server and client side (if necessary)? Which folders?

3. Changing options midgame on a server - I know for a fact that loot respawn works, if changed midgame. What about zombie lore? If we change zombie lore file and increase zombie population from 1x to2.5x, will that work?

4. How is adding new mods treated on a server? We are on Nitrado and we only have Stop and Restart server options. And it says game was last updated in January. How do I make sure the game is running on it's latest build on server?

Thanks for help!

Archived