Hot Wheels

nasKo

1 hour ago, Batsphinx said:

This was poor phrasing on my part in the blog. I was trying to get over that the wrecked cars have physical properties too, and as such a car pushing through them (slowly) will push them to one side. I think in the excitement I may have got carried away.

This is still PZ so collisions will result in broken bones etc, but this video is more of a tech demo without any of the game-enforced harshness. That said, I'm sure there'll be a few mods that make the most of the physics craziness.

Thanks for the reply and glad to hear :D There was a part of me that thought it could still just be WIP excitement but I wanted to be sure and add my two cents if it wasn't lol

You all have never steered me wrong and I can't thank you enough for continuing to make PZ the ultimate zombie survival sim :)

3 hours ago, nasKo said:

Seems like a no brainer to me. Storage room, speed, gas usage, etc. If it seems logical, it's likely.

Alright! That's great to know. And also, I hope some of the bigger trucks (like the delivery van) can have their cargo area serve as a decent bed. As someone who once worked as night-shift delivery boy, I can tell you that, unlike your average backseat, all you need is a half-decent mat and you can sleep like a king there....

4 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

I was trying to get over that the wrecked cars have physical properties too, and as such a car pushing through them (slowly) will push them to one side.

Ohhh! So that's what you mean! That's even better.

As highly as I may speak of State of Decay, one of its most frustrating traits was all those immovable wrecks that were all over the roads (Especially in Marshall, which had ALL its entries and inner bridges wreck-cluttered), so the idea that we can push these away is indeed a great boon.

Edited by Blake81

First of all, whats up with these wheels, they opened up a pit to hell? 

Second of all is my suggestion that I really really want to see in the game, is the ability to have trailer that you can hitch on the back of cars or one of those mobile generators that you can hitch on the back of a car. Another thing while pondering this was the ability to let the "construction worker" profession be able to run generators. I've walked by many worksites and at least 7/10 had a generator when i walked by, and it was running, and I can safely assume they didn't call an electrical technician up to turn it on :P 

Messed up wheels.PNG

On 4/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, Queen Glory said:

First of all, whats up with these wheels, they opened up a pit to hell? 

Actually, since those are BURNT cars, I think those might be just melted threads.

41016249-close-up-front-left-wheel-of-a-

Although, they could use some better detail so they don't look like just a black rectangle.

Or maybe it's just a glitch and I am overthinking....