Questions and Suggestions

TheRealXeonyx

I compiled a bunch of suggestions I thought while playing Zomboid, and also have some questions involving upcoming features:

-Dump Corpse out window, or over ledge; this seems quite vital for clearing out buildings of more than a story tall, I hate having to go up and down several flights of stairs with corpses when I could just dump them out a window and deal with them on the ground afterwards.

-High enough Cooking skill = Auto timer set;  This would give more insentive to increase the cooking skill so that when one puts food in the oven, an auto-time button could appear next to the timer for convenience.

-If object is equipped as primary or secondary; equip with both hands without having to unequip said object, such as axes, bats, etc.

-Ability to automatically put certain items back in their containers when crafting; ie: Can Opener or kitchen knife being used and automatically being put back into their corresponding container when finished.

-Will vehicles have difference between manual and automatic transmissions,  and will there be possitive or negative traits for driving:
+Professional Driver (Less chance of injury), 
-Can't Drive Manual (Driving manual can cause injury),
+Street Racer (Less chance to lose control),
  And will driving be a levelable skill like carpentry, trapping, cooking, etc.

-Can modders create annoted maps for user created maps, and how would it work?

-How will vehicles spawn on user created maps? What defines a driveway? Will it require defining zones like forest, deep forest, etc.?

-Will we be able to siphon gasoline from vehicles? If so would it require a garden hose and empty gas can for quiet, yet long fill up, too much siphoning leading to poisoning; or a screwdriver and empty gas can to pierce the gas tank for a louder, yet quicker fill up? Or both?

-Doors with windows and glass doors should be easier for zombies to break into and climb through

-Full glass walls require twice the resources to barricade and cover with sheets

-Cooked food should have separate temperature and burning bars; I don't feel comfortable risking burning food to get the 'better hot' buff as I'm eating.   Especially if something is cooked like chicken; if chicken was fully cooked, it's still going to be very hot, even if it was no where near burning.

-Some frozen food should be completely uneatable until thawed or give serious negative penalties for eating. Something about eating a frozen pizza seems, well, disgusting, let along a good way to break a tooth. 

-Hot food and drink should increase your temperature, while cold food and drink should lower your temperature.

-Zombies climbing through broken windows should have a chance to get cut and bleed on the glass leaving a visual cue, and add the danger of climbing through yourself and getting cut and infected (With Transmission set to Blood and Saliva) unless you remove the broken glass.

-Burned down buildings should have some smoke plumes coming out of them and increased temperature within for the first day or two.

-Add plywood as another barricading material, similar to sheet metal, but with the banging volume of boards.  Its downfall would be that it is not craft-able, and not possible to repair.

-Add options in the sandbox menu for the amount of burned buildings in a map, the amount of boarded up buildings, looted buildings, etc.

-Perhaps change the drop down options in the sandbox menu to a scaled bar with Minimum and Maximum sliders attached; similar to the levels scale in a image editor program. This way would allow more freedom to starting a game; with a range of settings within the min-max sliders; say one cabinet could have lots, while another has very few, as set by the sliders, the closer they are
together, the closer the range between the two points would be.

-Settings for world erosion expanded to: grass/vines, trees, and buildings/roads. for added sandbox support; I like world erosion, but I find trees grow too fast, and buildings exteriors disintegrate like toilet paper.

-If zombies are attempting to go through a closed door that opens on the other side, one should be able to open the door, but not close it as zombies are going through, or dead blocking the doorway; a person can exploit the flow of zombies with a door by quickly opening and closing the door letting 1 or 2 through at a time which is way easier to deal with than the 40 others on the other side of a door.

Lemme know whatcha think