Server is not showing on public list

FTR

Public=true
PublicName=testserv
PublicDescription=

Despite of that, server is not even attempting to appear on public list

cmd logs

I tried disabling firewalls/turning on dmz on my router and nothing has any effect on this issue.

Any ideas?

DMZ should negate this but I did port forward those ports as well.

I think if that would be ports issue, it would be try to connect and fail, but it doesn't even try to connect with public list despite of Public=true

On 2017. 04. 05. at 2:58 PM, FTR said:

DMZ should negate this but I did port forward those ports as well.

I think if that would be ports issue, it would be try to connect and fail, but it doesn't even try to connect with public list despite of Public=true

try the port triggering too, that solved this problem for me. so just add those 2 ports to the port triggering too

I tried port triggering but nothing changed.

I am running server from my pc because I like to sometimes host the game for my friends and I would like to avoid having to launch zomboid to do so.

I used steamcmd to download and run the server.

If you start a Hosts server from within game and send an invite to a friend on Steam, can they join you? (You need to send the invite in-game, once the server has started and your admin character is in game, by pressing ESC -> Invite.)

There are a rare handful of cases where hosting a server might be impossible due to the way the ISP sets up the network.  So it might be helpful to see if anyone can join you at all.

On 7.04.2017 at 11:37 AM, Butter Bot said:

If you start a Hosts server from within game and send an invite to a friend on Steam, can they join you? (You need to send the invite in-game, once the server has started and your admin character is in game, by pressing ESC -> Invite.)

There are a rare handful of cases where hosting a server might be impossible due to the way the ISP sets up the network.  So it might be helpful to see if anyone can join you at all.

Yes they can but only after I enable DMZ.