Zombie types of professions before infection

deadlight0

Zombies should have a variety, maybe you could come across a zombie who was swat before he was infected, thus meaning he is wearing swat armor and is harder to kill. Other types could consists of athletes, army, body builders ETC. This could work without being OP by simply setting a spawn rarity to which each type of zombies spawn.

The developers have taken a strong stand against any kind of "special" zombies.  That being said, this could possibly work in a subtle way. They don't need to be their own class of zombies or anything like that, but when different kinds of clothing are implemented as 'armor' some zombies could naturally appear wearing this kind of thing.

As far as SWAT goes, I'm fairly confident that Muldraugh doesn't have a SWAT team. There's another thread where we discussed this in detail, I'll get back to the thread in a moment with it if I can find it.

Edit: Here we go: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1209-types-of-zombies-that-should-or-could-be-added-into-pz/?hl=swat

Feel free to discuss it further there if you like!

Postman zombie , clown zombie , suite zombie , zombie stripper , zombie fastfood mascot, Hari Krishna Zombies .... damn we really need that :D and some army / swat zombies could be anywhere , when the infection breaks out and they try to make quarantine zones , there should be soldiers in Muldraught too ( no companie , just a few ) and swat more likely in the bigger citys