Multiplayer!, The First Taste (of bleach)

Matusware

First things first, i dont hate multiplayer, pvp aspect of anykind, i have been masocist enough to play gta online in public server filled with allsort of dingbats and spoon lickers...so lets continue

I find it hilarious that everytime someone says hey matusware play this cool game (like DayZ) i end up dying and im not getting the experiance that people are saying that game has, not that it makes me feel bad cause like i said i find it hilarious that everytime i login to find some awesome time i end up to be somebodys muppet

So i tryed Project Zomboid multiplayer and i chose some random servers..

First one

i logged in and i looked that ok im not alone and for showing im not hostile and harmless as comatosed badger i writed: "Hi All :)" to the chat...this is how it went

Admin: "Who are you"

Me: "Matusware..i just logged in to play some PZ"

Admin: "Get Out You hacking shitbag, this is private and locked server"

Matusware: "sorry to say but your server was open"

Admin: "HAVE A NICE BAN!"

so i was banned and (probably) blacklisted as devil hacker... for joining in *public and open* server xD

Didnt let this spoil my beans so i wanted to try next one

I came to middle of the city which was overtaken by erosion and former EA workers a.k.a Zeds , quickly i learned two things, 1# every piece of loot was gone in, 2# zeds were plenty and they werent those easy nice type of zeds, no these were resident evil X 10 type of zombies

So i made like runing a new world record as my new life goal and went with that while same time i took the only weapon i could find...a pen

After marathon of oh god please dont let me die i was middle of woods with three items, Pen, dead rat and extra pants, 

I was thinking what is my survival chance,

Quickly i came to the result that i can stab one zed before i get killed by others and by eating the dead rat i buy myself maybe a day...and the pants...i thought when it comes to it i use em to hang myself...

..i died in thirst

Third try

I logged in mostly clean looking area which were mostly silent and no zeds, then i started to notice a very unpleasent pattern as i saw dead people with mostly starter kit with them, as my tired brain finally solved the puzzle and i realised im gonna be somebodys muppet i died..maybe it was a gun or something i dont know

So this was my first taste of multiplayer..and im ready for more xD

Also check out the GoodOldDayZ PvE server, it's turned into a good balance of "tons of zombies" and regular loot respawn in commercial areas. No mods, friendly people, pretty laid back feel. 

Can also check out the GoodOldDayZ PvP server for similar but scarier action.

On 21.3.2017 at 3:35 PM, trombonaught said:

Also check out the GoodOldDayZ PvE server, it's turned into a good balance of "tons of zombies" and regular loot respawn in commercial areas. No mods, friendly people, pretty laid back feel. 

Can also check out the GoodOldDayZ PvP server for similar but scarier action.

Ill keep that in my mind ^^

29 minutes ago, Queen Glory said:

Man normally in multiplayer lots of people are friendly what i've found, but I play on Deadpixel and the people there are pretty aight, so long as they deliver their beans on time.

Its seems that i have a skill to find to worst servers, i remember how my friend showed me this RP server on warcraft, it was nice, people were nice..

Then i thought ill have a go, and my very first contact to other people was this guy playing a blood elf who wanted to have..well im gonna clean this with flamethrower: he wanted to have "mostly unspeakable sexual things" with my tauren character..

23 hours ago, Matusware said:

Its seems that i have a skill to find to worst servers, i remember how my friend showed me this RP server on warcraft, it was nice, people were nice..

Then i thought ill have a go, and my very first contact to other people was this guy playing a blood elf who wanted to have..well im gonna clean this with flamethrower: he wanted to have "mostly unspeakable sexual things" with my tauren character..

Ha there will always be people like that, I was playing on Deadpixel and I switch genders every time i die and some random came up to me and said, "you want sum fuck" so I blasted him with a shotty.

Archived