Alive Inside

ALIVEINSIDE.jpg

[EU][PUBLIC]  -  [No RESET]  -  [PvP]  -  [HARDCORE]

IP: 164.132.204.85

Port: 16261

Slot: 50

"In a world dominated by the undead, where only the most experts and tenacious can survive, the writing "Alive Inside" is the last witness of the human’s presence.
But Alive Inside isn’t only the last sign of humanity written on a roof or on a wall in a world dominated by a zombies, is also the essence of a true survivor.
Alive Inside is for they who know that these are the end times and nothing will ever be the same again, for they know that there is no hope of surviving.
Alive Inside is for who wrestle every day against extinction, for they know that despite the efforts it remains always and only the story of how you died.
"

Alive Inside just a Project Zomboid’s server.

17327991_345495075845229_1155302641_n.jpg

VANILLA
Nutrizionism: ON

Sleep: ON

PVP: ON
Infection: ON

Hard
Experience X3
4 Hours for Day
Loot respawn every 10 days in game

No Cheat – No Backup – No Sky Base

Edited by Alive Inside

On 25/3/2017 at 9:10 AM, Saeed said:

Hey guys, how can i join the game? whitelist is on. sorry in advance i'm a newbie when it comes to joining servers in PZ :)

White list isn't on. Search Alive Inside on Public Servers, enter Name and Password on the right side, Save your character, go to the section Server List, click on Connect and enjoy the apocalypse!! :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Finally hard server that reminded me why I love this game!! Zombies everywhere, cities completely infested, suicide shoot without silencer.  Active admin friendly and helpful and experts guys of the game always ready to help ( if you are friendly obviously :) ).  Really good option if you want a game harder mode without a moment of boredom.  Definitely worth trying conscious that you will die again, again and again!!

• 2 weeks later...