Build doors

gta111

1 hour ago, gta111 said:

Hey! so i am looking for a mod that lets me build more stuff, there is already a few out there but its not cutting it. For example the ability to make the doors from prisons etc. Any help would be great! C:

Well I dont know the names off the top of my head but if you join the Deadpixel server and download their mods, i know there is one that allows you to build doors and if using a screwdriver on the doorknob you can bind it to a key?

2 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Well I dont know the names off the top of my head but if you join the Deadpixel server and download their mods, i know there is one that allows you to build doors and if using a screwdriver on the doorknob you can bind it to a key?

Thanks il check it out C: 

7 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

That's the base game.

1 hour ago, Butter Bot said:

Find a key that fits a lock. Smash that door and take the lock.

Build a new door with that knob and key.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Queen Glory said:

I think there's a misunderstanding here @Butter Bot, binding specific doorknobs to specific keys within your inventory is different from acquiring locks and keys that match without player intervention.