USA Map Buildings

xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

https://mega.nz/#!q09WHRTL!8WqHDzxKgsxvAyiw0SvpHjP7rg-PYAw7XFKoEiM8Ujg

55 buildings, although some of those are variations of base buildings so it should probably be about 48 or so unique buildings and 7 or so variations

these are mostly suburban, some are generic american based while others are generic state / region based (West coast, east coast, midwest) and a few are based on local areas like the colorado highland ranch estates

I abandoned the original map project to work on my own game which will feature an USA map similar to the one I was planning for PZ, although being 2D and my own game I'll have way more freedom over the way houses / buildings look and I'll be able to detail all the landmarks which was hard to do with PZ.

I also have more freedom with clothing variety and with the brutal cinematic melee combat plus im a sucker for athmospheric environmental lightning and shading and I fucking love beautiful scenes with mesmerizing skies.

Ill probably make some more buildings every now and then, and If a modder feels up to it I can provide my original USA Map files including the PZ normal map (dont have a vegetation one though)

Edited by zoeyflower

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Blackbeard06 said:

Awesome! Looking at them now.. Nice fireplace for the Detroit house. A few fixes need to be done on some of the roof tiles, but very nice work!

the 2x tiles ffffed up most of my west coast craftsman roofs, and the east coast ones with the attics I fixed some but forgot about the others 

thanks a lot