About sleeping events and player moodles

DramaSetter

Literally recently,  were added, "sleeping events",nightmares of the character that he can dream, if he has a negative moodles.

Browsing the official russian group of PZ,i have found this . 

Скриншот 08-03-2017 204843.png

My suggestion is : 

1. Why not add good dreams for the character, if he has a positive moodles? ( well fed for example )

2. Adding a soundtrack for "sleeping event" dreams. 

3.Also, in my opinion, i think,it would be nice to have positive versions of bad moodles,that will be give a

lil'bit boost for healing and speed of dragging items

Bored - gladness 

Unhappiness - happiness

Depressed - euphoria 

Stress - peacful 

1 hour ago, Drama_Setter said:

Literally recently,  were added, "sleeping events",nightmares of the character that he can dream, if he has a negative moodles.

Browsing the official russian group of PZ,i have found this . 

Скриншот 08-03-2017 204843.png

My suggestion is : 

1. Why not add good dreams for the character, if he has a positive moodles? ( well fed for example )

2. Adding a soundtrack for "sleeping event" dreams. 

3.Also, in my opinion, i think,it would be nice to have positive versions of bad moodles,that will be give a

lil'bit boost for healing and speed of dragging items

Bored - gladness 

Unhappiness - happiness

Depressed - euphoria 

Stress - peacful 

It WOULD be great to see more positive moodles for fulfilled needs other than hunger. 

Right now the moodles seem to focus on telling us what the character needs. I'd rather see a push to be aware of their needs AND satisfactions (like in The Sims), if only to know that they are a "person" and not a needy whiner who is never satisfied :P

2 hours ago, trombonaught said:

It WOULD be great to see more positive moodles for fulfilled needs other than hunger. 

Right now the moodles seem to focus on telling us what the character needs. I'd rather see a push to be aware of their needs AND satisfactions (like in The Sims), if only to know that they are a "person" and not a needy whiner who is never satisfied :P

That would be great, but how do you manage happiness?

Having great food, entertained (reading books, magazines and newspapers can get you so far) and what else?

We dont have VHS yet to watch movies, neither hot water to simulate a bath to rise up morale and neither music players to listen to music and raise it up (or NPCs to talk with and not feel so lonely)

Maybe adding happiness elements to hobbies could work? Like if you take the gardening hobby you could get a small amount of happiness while farming or taking care of your plants, baseball player could take a bat and a baseball and just shot the damn thing in his rooftop small things to make you happy.

I recall the last time i was depressed in a character (long time ago now jesus), i ate like fucking 20 lolipops or something along those lines and suddenly i was better, i just imagine my character dropping the depression like a mic while walking out with diabetes type 2. 

Edited by Blasted_Taco