Soup up our vehicles

grammarsalad

Speculations, speculations, but I have a slight feeling that that simple blocking off windows or reinfocing doors might be a reason metalworking was implemented, or that @RobertJohnson will want the skill (s) - don't forget smelting) to be useful at least in repairing the cars ;).

(or I may be just totally wrong)

On 3/23/2017 at 9:06 AM, Kim Jong Un said:

Bulldozers are generally transported on the back of transport trucks and should never be driven on civillian roads in part due to what those wide tracks may do to the road.

For reals. They plow up asphalt like a kid kicking up sand on the beach. Crunching through what a footbound civilian would consider impenetrable like a boot landing in frozen grass.

11 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

In the end of it a bulldozer might not be a good ways of transportation but it would be an efficient enough plowing machine, since zombies dont tend to move very fast and all you need to do is plow them out of the way, possibly crush a couple but It wouldn't be an efficient killer. But possibly something like just used to clear a path out of a horde or to cripple a bunch of zombie legs.

Finally, a use for gasoline. ;)

20 minutes ago, Killer said:

honestly just a garbage truck would be use, tough as nails, lots of space inside, could get a couple friends hanging off the side or the back and wielding a few shotguns. sure its fuel mileage would suck, but what else am I gonna use it for. generators (ha).

Yeah, heavy vehicles in general would be nice to use. Personally, I'd like to see a fire truck. 

Other than that I would not feel safe putting things in the compactor space in a trash truck. :P Could be an interesting thing though to "accidentally" crush your gear.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

not the compactor space. just kinda sitting on the edge on the back. but I'm sure you could just rip the button that operates the compactor out so you can use it a storage space. firetrucks would be cool too. although not as tough as other garbage trucks and other stuff, itd be damn useful to use the fire hose on zekes