Building additions due to cars.

Killer

Cars sound awesome, but with them coming we probably need some sort of change to the buildings. not anything removed at all. just we need a few ways to accommodate cars in our current bases. like we need a garage door we can put down, gates or something that allows our cars access. maybe something we can build that can help repair our cars. I dunno there's certainly other things that i cant think of that we could probably use in game.

15 hours ago, Killer said:

Cars sound awesome, but with them coming we probably need some sort of change to the buildings. not anything removed at all. just we need a few ways to accommodate cars in our current bases. like we need a garage door we can put down, gates or something that allows our cars access. maybe something we can build that can help repair our cars. I dunno there's certainly other things that i cant think of that we could probably use in game.

This would be a great time to bring in functional overhead doors. They're in place all over the map but can only be "opened" via sledgehammer... Hopefully this is something that is already being looked at!