Steam Beta Release - 31st Oct 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0008)

RobertJohnson

I saw that the fps issues have been ironed out, but I'm still getting terrible stuttering.

Is the fix just not pushed out to steam yet?

Nope not yet. That's why the title of this topic says "UPCOMING" ;)

It's pretty hard to keep track.. there are lots of threads that say 'upcomming' but there has been changes to the steam build periodically

I saw that the fps issues have been ironed out, but I'm still getting terrible stuttering.

It's pretty hard to keep track.. there are lots of threads that say 'upcomming' but there has been changes to the steam build periodically

And those threads no longer say "Upcoming."

Pardon me for not keeping diligent track of the forums..   your condescensions have really made me see the error of my ways.

Pardon me for not keeping diligent track of the forums..   your condescensions have really made me see the error of my ways.

D'aw, I'll condensate you, lil' guy. Come here! *hugs*

Any information about the map editor? Will be a pretty big thing and its not even mentioned in the mondoid ?

How often will you ask this? No information. It will be released eventually. 

I´m sorry , i didnt wanted to annoy you/the community/the Devs  :(

The mondoid one week ago said "As soon as West Point is out there [...] we will release the modding tools to create maps.", so i thought this would be pretty soon. I know, the Devs dont want to give too much information, but so many people are excited for West point ( I mean I totally too , Pie shop , yeah   :D ) and the forum is full of questions about it , but nobody cares about the editor , which will be , in my opinion, a much much bigger expansion to the game.We already know much about WP but nothing about the editor .... I just hope the editor will not be forgotten ,,,, thats the point I wanted to mention. And yes, i shut up now about the editor  :shock:

"...but nobody cares about the editor..."

Not true sir! You are not alone!

Also, even though it will likely be very different from the modernized versions, a good way to dull the pain of waiting is to find an ol' Zomboid 1.5 build, and "TileZed" (the old map editor), then you can make maps, play around on them, and mabye learn the general concepts of zomboid maps. (i'm hoping the new editor is conceptually/ UI similar to the old). Goodluck! I look forward to exploring whatever zombie filled backwoods spring out of all our twisted little minds!