RACCOON CITY MAP / RESIDENT EVIL / BIOHAZARD

The_Crismaster

RACCOON CITY MAP /PROJECT/

Welcome Leon!
20200529183855_1.thumb.jpg.05321e680b4eff676149e074e7bf3918.jpg

Update: Thanks for all the support and I'm sorry for staying silent all this long. I loved the idea of recreating this amazing city but at the time; school, work, some PZ updates, and my old laptop's old hardware made me lost motivation to keep working on this project. I just put everything away just to collect dust. But not anymore, after trying Project Zomboid's new animations for a couple of months, it brought me back that motivation I had when I worked in RC. I always loved the idea to experiment surviving in a city in PZ. And I knew RC would be one of the best cities where people can both recognize iconic buildings and have the feeling of being in a urban city. Thanks a lot and I will bring more updates in a couple of days, but at the time. I exported the map and tested multiple buildings as a Police Officer, I wonder who's Leon and if he at least had a nice first day?

Old Post:

How you doing survivors, I´ll hope you are doing great. This new post was made to separate the old with the new.

I have been working in the project pretty slowly but without stopping.

I´m planning to make a big map, with all Raccoon City´s forests and two little towns called "Stoneville" and "Arklay City". I have many ideas for building the main city and too many tasks to do but I wont stop until the project is done. At the moment, I have the basis of the map as png files and are about 15 chunks for the city.

I'm using this map as reference:
11-01-2017 17-15-09.jpg

I'm currently working in one chunk with iconic buildings from RE2 and a couple from RE3. I will show pictures of these places but at the same time try to avoid "spoiling" too much about the project. I'd rather have you guys experience it than being spoiled. I'll limit it for places that people already know for the moment.

Spanish/Español:

Que tal supervivientes, Espero que esten de lo mejor. Hice este post para separar lo antiguo de lo nuevo.

He estado trabajando en el proyecto algo lento pero sin detenerme.

Estoy planeando hacer un mapa muy grande, con todos los bosques de Racoon city y 2 pueblos pequeños llamados "Stoneville" y "Arklay City". Tengo muchos planes y mucho trabajo que hacer, pero no voy a parar hasta que termine. Por el momento el mapa base esta terminado (archivos png y tmx). Son 15 chunks en total para la ciudad.

(Estoy basandome en el mapa que esta arriba)

Por el momento Estoy trabajando en solo 1 chunk con los lugares mas famosos de RE2, y algunos de RE3. Voy a mostrat algunas imagenes acerca de estos lugares, pero No voy a mostrar muchos Spilers acerca de la ciudad. En realidad no me gusta Spoilear gente, Por lo tanto solo voy a mostrar imagenes acerca de lugares que fanes de RE conocen.

Estoy pensando en pedir ayuda, Tendria que medir una cuadra antes de preguntar por un edificio. Por el momento voy a hacerlo por mi cuenta. Gracias por leer el post y espero que disfruten las imagenes.

(Si te gusta el proyecto, puedes dejar un Like y seguir el post para que te lleguen notificaciones cuando hago una actualizacion)

Personalized tiles/Tiles personalizados

Spoiler

At the moment, I will try to stay away from custom tiles until I have a portion of the city built. But if I feel working on something other than Tilezed, I will work on some for sure!

Old Tiles:

RCSigns.png.af7bd9a9e0c36c65f8cb826bda3a7606.png

BUS.png.5cebf3838432c2c0bcbda91332fa7ee4.png

BUILDING/CONSTRUCCIONS O EDIFICIOS

Spoiler

RPD

Spoiler

I did some touches in the RPD, hope you like them!

OLD:

RPD.thumb.png.4ac31c9f6445f28ecd59179a323f2ae1.png

NEWER:

1338207019_NewRPD.thumb.png.16ab6e88ebfc83c16412debc0e47a706.png

I am currently re drawing the base map, so I'll expect making buildings until I finish it. I do have more buildings and places that appear in the original Resident Evil games, but I'll stay away from posting too many pictures for the moment.

Have a nice day Survivors (y)

Edited by The_Crismaster

57 minutes ago, cardenaglo said:

Oh my god that bus is beautiful!

Thank you buddy, I put to much effor for it. I have been thinking doing more vehicles, and some with Umbrella Logos (These will be like a simple room, the only difference is that the walls will have the tiles of the vehicle) and they will be able to get a loot. At the moment I stopped doing more tiles until I get done with more buildings or at least a chunk :-D

• 5 months later...

my friend cris must be busy with other issues of life, it is difficult to recreate a large city of this type, I pass all the buildings I had in my collection but still I think it will need more work, if someone else wants to help you can make buildings and constructions recreating the environment of this mythical city, surely help a lot the project.

2 hours ago, Atoxwarrior said:

my friend cris must be busy with other issues of life, it is difficult to recreate a large city of this type, I pass all the buildings I had in my collection but still I think it will need more work, if someone else wants to help you can make buildings and constructions recreating the environment of this mythical city, surely help a lot the project.

I can give a bunch of houses if you're interested :P

• 2 years later...

All is coollooking! Can I play it? It seems on the screenshots, what has been done enough for the playable part of Resident 2, considering the capabilities of the engine. In addition, it seems that two years have passed and want's to try.
What for I wrote in English, if the translation of the page ruined everything for me, as for you.

Edited by leon__s__kennedi

• 4 months later...

@Legoland99Sorry for being silent for many years, is the offer still up?

@leon__s__kennediSorry dude, I haven't worked in the project for the past couple years due to multiple reasons. I'm trying to come back to Tilezed now tho.
@MrRabbitSadly, I lost motivation years ago due to multiple reasons. But now Im trying to come back to Tilezed! Check my post, I updated it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm super into this as well. Truthfully, I would consider chipping in 10$ a month or so to see you continue this project. I would also be willing to contact Capcom to check the legality and longevity of this project to ensure it's never taken down in the event that it's finished. And of course I could do a bit of advertising to spread the word among my fellow RE nutjobs.

• 1 year later...
El 20/9/2021 a las 9:26, mrbreider dijo:

Estoy súper en esto también. Sinceramente, consideraría aportar 10 $ al mes más o menos para verte continuar con este proyecto. También estaría dispuesto a contactar a Capcom para verificar la legalidad y la longevidad de este proyecto para garantizar que nunca se elimine en caso de que esté terminado. Y, por supuesto, podría hacer un poco de publicidad para correr la voz entre mis compañeros locos de RE.

Edited by resident

On 20/9/2021 at 9:26, mrbreider said:

Estoy super en esto también. Sinceramente, consideraría aportar 10 $ al mes más o menos para verte continuar con este proyecto. También estaría dispuesto a contactar a Capcom para verificar la legalidad y la longevidad de este proyecto para garantizar que nunca se elimine en caso de que esté terminado. Y, por supuesto, podría hacer un poco de publicidad para correr la voz entre mis compañeros locos de RE.

Hi bro, yes, try to attract people to support this project that looks brutal, talk to English and Spanish youtubers so they can upload the progress of the project

I really want to try that map, it looks very detailed, not like another one I saw