Sprinter Party

IndigoRebel

Ever since ive played zomboid with sprinters I havent been able to go back to shamblers with the same instense feelings.

One of my most favorite styles is Pinpoint hearing sprinters as the various packs will alert each other so they would be constantly running everywhere in formation. Its very instense when you see a pack of 20 run past the windows of your spawn house.

Now to get a solid sprinter game is not easy and requires alot more luck than skills, youll blow past several characters until you hit one who spawned at the right place right time.

What makes sprinters so intense for me is that they migrate very fast, you can find half of westpoint empty as youre scavenging through it until you smash a window and 50 come out of the treeline.

I noticed dumbing down their sense just leaves them standing around until you get too close or make noise which can get boring.

Also never give sprinters bloodhound smell as the moment you get a cut youre just screwed.

The furthest I got in a sprinter game was 3 player splitscreen with my friends. We had fortified the westpoint school. It all went well until a Helicopter brought the horde to our walls. We had an epic melee in the Library of the school, we felt like the Fellowship fighting the hordes of Mordor but of course we eventually all perished when we became flanked by zombies who entered throught the gym.

So anyone got a good Sprinters story?

4 hours ago, BaldGuyPlaysGames said:

Hello!

I wish there was a sandbox setting which would make some of the zombies sprinters, maybe something like 1 in 20.

I think that would make for some pretty good HOLY $#!* moments.

Toodles

I agree. To see a group of 40 and about 8 seperate from the pack to get ya would be not only intense but epic to see.

Archived