Survivors Beware :Fire

kacproc

wBMUJ68.png

This is how my base ended up after i threw 2 Molotov`s into a large horde.At first it seemed to work until i got surrounded  and i

HAD to sneak into my base.But the zombies that were on fire spread the fire more and more .they lost me. i go to sleep

next morning the entire town is ON FIRE and my log WALLS luckily i was awake. Soon the nearby horde stormed

in through my walls. I escaped 

The Moral of the story is FIRE IS DANGEROUS dont use it around your BASE

5 hours ago, kacproc said:

wBMUJ68.png

This is how my base ended up after i threw 2 Molotov`s into a large horde.At first it seemed to work until i got surrounded  and i

HAD to sneak into my base.But the zombies that were on fire spread the fire more and more .they lost me. i go to sleep

next morning the entire town is ON FIRE and my log WALLS luckily i was awake. Soon the nearby horde stormed

in through my walls. I escaped 

The Moral of the story is FIRE IS DANGEROUS dont use it around your BASE

You can use this DANGEROUS FIRE strategically. So just 1 Molotov is Enough for killing hundreds of zombies in a horde by chain reaction. burnt zombies will spread fire and they will burn other zombies. I once killed something like 200 zombies with one campfire by placing it on the road lightning it with a match and a ripped sheet quickly then just running around. campfire just fired one of them. at the end i picked up my campfire and when lots of ashes was on the ground. the downside is you can not loot them.

17 hours ago, msarabi said:

You can use this DANGEROUS FIRE strategically. So just 1 Molotov is Enough for killing hundreds of zombies in a horde by chain reaction. burnt zombies will spread fire and they will burn other zombies. I once killed something like 200 zombies with one campfire by placing it on the road lightning it with a match and a ripped sheet quickly then just running around. campfire just fired one of them. at the end i picked up my campfire and when lots of ashes was on the ground. the downside is you can not loot them.

I wanted to do that but i realized i did it way too close to my base 

I had 2 Molotovs and a campfire set up, it backfired real bad

Archived