Do survivors dream?

Dedbones

A few times now my survivor has awoken with the Panic and Anxious moodle and I'm wondering is he having nightmares or something? He's a carpenter with Asthmatic, Hypochondriac, and Outdoorsman if that clarifies anything. I spend little time indoors and my safehouse is completely cut-off from the ground and there are zero zombies in at least a 2 block radius around my safehouse. I'm just a little curious because I think it is actually a really nice touch of game polish if he is randomly waking up from nightmares in the zompocalypse

4 hours ago, Dedbones said:

A few times now my survivor has awoken with the Panic and Anxious moodle and I'm wondering is he having nightmares or something? He's a carpenter with Asthmatic, Hypochondriac, and Outdoorsman if that clarifies anything. I spend little time indoors and my safehouse is completely cut-off from the ground and there are zero zombies in at least a 2 block radius around my safehouse. I'm just a little curious because I think it is actually a really nice touch of game polish if he is randomly waking up from nightmares in the zompocalypse

Build 37.2

Nightmare is one of things that can wake you up. Other is zombie intruders.

For Nightmare Chance:

There is always a chance for having nightmare. chance of have nightmare is:

• No Stress: 5%
  • Stress level 1(On edge.): 15%
  • Stress Level 2(Nervous and jumpy.): 25%
  • Stress Level 3(Sweaty palms. Gnawing fear.): 35%
  • Stress Level 4(Terrified.): 45%

And for Zombie intruders:

If there are zombies in that cell then there is a chance that zombie intruders spawn:

• If there is a working Fridge in the house: +3% chance
  • If there is a turned on Stove in the house: +5% chance
  • if there is a turned on Television in the house: +30% chance
  • if there is a turned on Radio in the house: +30% chance
  • if lights on: based on barricaded, curtain window, number of planks, type of barricade, number of windows and position of them chance is +0 to +20%
  • If lights off and same conditions as above: +0 to +5%

max chance of spawning zombie intruders is 70% and you will wake up immediately after their breaking in.

2 minutes ago, msarabi said:

Build 37.2

Nightmare is one of things that can wake you up during night. Other is zombie intruders.

For Nightmare Chance:

There is always a chance for having nightmare. chance of have nightmare is:

• No Stress: 5%

Damn I got a lucky hat-trick with three 5% nightmares :D Thanks a bunch for the details that's very informative and really cool, I love that my survivor can actually do that. Glad I keep a stock of books handy, I'll make sure to keep going to bed with minimal stress

Archived