[Updated][AGN][NA/EU][RP][PVP][Whitelist][24/7] New Dawn Role Play

jianmingyong

New Dawn - Powered by AGN

New Dawn is the longest running role play server here for Project Zomboid.
We aim to bring an atmosphere of quality role play as well as heavy immersion in the server.
With the admins, players of Project Zomboid, and our development team, we have created tons of features that you will be taken care of as a player on our server.

Server info:

Server Status: ONLINE

Server Location: North America (Works globally)

Player Slots: 64

Revised New Dawn Team:

Founder/Head Admin: ModdedTibby

Head Admin: FinestHops

Admin: El Cid, Wispear, DrBezendrine

Head Event Admin: MindGate

Event Admin: Harperers, Homocera, HostofProselyte, Kæbl, Master Blaster, piggs, Trickardo, TuckerCTM (Being updated)

Developer (Website/Server): jianmingyong, TheRealJebus

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/Puwj4WK

Our discord server is a hub for everyone including non PZ players. PZ server admins are not in control over it.

We'll see you at:

http://newdawn.aggressivegaming.org

^ Apply your character for white-listing on the website - Don't forget to read the rules ^

Players that have problems with their forum account, please send in a support ticket to "Website Support" so that I can fix them.

Creating multiple account is not allowed in our forum. You may be subjected to approval upon registering.

Harassment is NOT allowed anywhere near the shoutbox or any form of post in our forum. We do not tolerate them.

They are banable offence if we ever caught you doing it.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Edited by jianmingyong
update info.

New Dawn! After several revivals this year and shuffling of admin team, finally at last we have a server that gives its players freedom. We average 20+ players a day and offer a very interesting RP experience set three years into the apocalypse. Server is very inclusive unlike the New Dawn of the past and the application process has been shortened.

We play on a small part of the traditional Project Zomboid map known as Valley Station, that way high amounts of roleplayers are in a small area, helping to ensure your Project Zomboid experience is full of player interactions. 

But don't take my word for it, apply on AGN today and join us in the Valley Station Cluster%@#$ 2017.

Man, this server is dope I gotta say.

The app's are relatively short, and the new rules and lore provide a very well rounded RP experience for beginners and experienced alike. There's always something happening, always unique characters and factions to run into. I'd go so far as to call it addicting.

Good job guys.

Posting again here as old thread will be gone. Server is much more easier to get yourself in game, without losing any of the RP aspect. New lore is good, the skill system is fine by me, though may not be everyone's hot cuppa. Encourage people to join, server deserves it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most new players leave after one toon. Many went to new Redboid after trying here. No items for any new players to try to get, so they gave up. Submitted a ticket when the game lagged, got no help. Also server is very quiet in EU times. After complaining about my support ticket they also banned my characters when I said I was going to give up on the server, before I could sort friends items out etc. 

Edited by Albie

On 4/1/2017 at 4:50 PM, Albie said:

After complaining about my support ticket they also banned my characters when I said I was going to give up on the server, before I could sort friends items out etc. 

Damn lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

We have fixed rather some core stuff on our forums. One of which is the email system.

SPF and DKIM records have been updated and thus important emails will start to reach to you as long as you are subscribed in our system.

As part of our anti spam requirement, multiple accounts still remain frown upon. We are monitoring this.

In addition, new XP system have been implemented in our server! You may want to read about it in our forum.

If you still have issues with anything, do send us a support ticket in our forum so that we can solve it.

Have fun!

Your friendly Dialga,

jianmingyong

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We don't need our heads checked. It is clear enough it is not safe for teenagers. (Even with discord warnings anyway)

The misleading title "NSFW Memes" is just for fun. It is supposed to be for memes but it took it over to the next level.

There's no rule about not able to post NSFW content as long as you don't do it on public channels that aren't marked as NSFW. In fact the rules are rather flexible enough that we do not ban anyone on their first attempt.

Oh one more thing, PZ Admins are not in control over the discord channel. Obviously people thought it were but they had the same perms as regular players anyway.

Edited by jianmingyong