Foraging Zone Map

msarabi

Hi, as you know forage areas are very limited. once I started a very long and tough journey to a lake far west of muldraugh and OMG there was nowhere to forage no matter where i went, so i decided to make a map of foraging zones and share it with others so no one lost in the woods with nowhere to forage.

Foraging Map

Red Highlighted areas are Forage zones. I used "PZCarto_v1" that i found in this forum for drawing map. Map is 1:1 scale, means the coordinates on the map is the same of the real world in the game (you can use Photoshop or Paint to find the coordinates) and the empty space in the top left corner is because of correcting the coordinates.

please tell me if there was any mistake.

Enjoy

Edit:

Unfortunately "imgur" changes the scale of the map, so i uploaded it somewhere else. now scale is correct.

Edited by msarabi

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think it's updated to the current map at all. I found the area where my current playthrough takes place (directly east of the Prison), there are supposed to be farmhouses and farmland next to the big ole white square but nothing is there on this map. Then again, I don't know the vanilla maps all that well and am playing with some small custom maps interspersed onto the whole county. I would think where I am is a vanilla location. Cheers.