Questions about animations and some suggestions

jamesorbe0

I have some questions about animations. Here's the following questions

1. Does rain affects blood on your character? does it wash away bloods from your character?

2. Does your character looks wet when your character is outside the house/building while raining?

3. Do you get knock out when you hit the trees while running?

4. Are you planning to release new items in game or animating existing items like opening doors, refrigerators?

5. Are you planning to change 2d items to 3d items or animating weapons durability and items durability?

6. does gun makes light and drop bullet cassing?

Here are my suggestions

1. falling animations like when you fall from 2nd floor.

2. Scared, tired , exhausted animations

3. Side attacks 

Edited by jamesorbe0

On 2/22/2017 at 5:08 PM, Peripou said:

Only thing that matters to me : have "climb down" animations like the "climb up" ones. I faint on my chair each time my char "drops" along a rope.

It may benefit you to back up your characters if it affects you so deeply! I get that sinking feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster too though lol!

On 2/18/2017 at 6:36 AM, jamesorbe0 said:

I have some questions about animations. Here's the following questions

1. Does rain affects blood on your character? does it wash away bloods from your character?

2. Does your character looks wet when your character is outside the house/building while raining?

3. Do you get knock out when you hit the trees while running?

4. Are you planning to release new items in game or animating existing items like opening doors, refrigerators?

5. Are you planning to change 2d items to 3d items or animating weapons durability and items durability?

6. does gun makes light and drop bullet cassing?

Here are my suggestions

1. falling animations like when you fall from 2nd floor.

2. Scared, tired , exhausted animations

3. Side attacks

Your questions, though interesting, would probably be best posted in the general section. They'll be more likely to be answered by the IWBUMS players.

I do like your suggestions a lot though. What's a side attack though?

9 hours ago, Demonic_Kat said:

It may benefit you to back up your characters if it affects you so deeply! I get that sinking feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster too though lol!

Your questions, though interesting, would probably be best posted in the general section. They'll be more likely to be answered by the IWBUMS players.

I do like your suggestions a lot though. What's a side attack though?

Maybe how in the latest mondoids, we saw the zombie direction is only in one way, towards the character once they're aggroed. So allow us to attack from the side? Or maybe new animations for stabbing the side of the head instead of under the jaw? Not too sure honestly.

35 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

Maybe how in the latest mondoids, we saw the zombie direction is only in one way, towards the character once they're aggroed. So allow us to attack from the side? Or maybe new animations for stabbing the side of the head instead of under the jaw? Not too sure honestly.

Bashing or stabbing the head from the side but i don't know if that works on MP when both of you attacks the same zombie. what animations would it be like if both of you hit the zombie in the same time