IndigoRebel Buildings

IndigoRebel

2 hours ago, IndigoRebel said:

I have an amazing Idea.

I will make a gladiator Arena. Something ive attempted to do ingame many times.

But just realized with tilezed id be able to do with much ease.

im imagining a backyard basketball court turnt into a makeshift fighting pit with loads of dried blood splatter  all over the place would fit really well with your new york style buildings, whatever you do it will probably look badass

• 2 weeks later...

This Zomboid stuff really is a side project on my plate, Ive spent a good portion of last week just working on my writing skills for my portfolio. But I do find some pleasure in making these buildings, It was nice to receive a small Nod from the Devs so I got on the builder and whipped up some small stuff for my sato map and the community. No Apartments here as my current building projects are my old Highschool and An Arena made from an apartment block and they are verylarges buildings which soak up time.

I made some small row shops and a dumpster section for the alley, feel free to stick graffiti as you like on the small dumpster section.

Screenshot (65).png

Screenshot (66).png

Screenshot (67).png

LINK
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qhl4c1

Edited by IndigoRebel

This is the first time i've found this thread and these look A-MEI-ZING!  I've made buildings in the past and after a while it got to the point where it was difficult for me to find time, so I eventually just stopped making them but I like to try from time to time. These look great though, very detailed and lots of time put in I can tell.

Very nice work! I'm going to add these to my new WIP map Monroeville. I'll also add them to the Building Pool! Will credit of course!  I do have a suggestion. Can you add N,S,E, and W variants of your buildings? Such as a one of your buildings, face East instead of West? Would take a few minutes to reset some tiles, but I think that would be very useful for those who are making cities that have multiple blocks.

• 8 months later...

I have emerged from the foggy forests of this apocalyptic wasteland to embark on a new project in TileZed....

Mansions. ...

Ive noticed a lack of mansion properties. And have been itching to try and survive in a Mansion in zomboid.... a Mansion based off real life mansions instead of one based of a games mansion ;)

Just high income housing that should own acres of property.

I dont use custom tiles and whatever I make is free to use by anyone :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 9:32 PM, Atoxwarrior said:

Do you still have the files of your old buildings available? At least for you to update your links again, this is great your job.

I got you Buddy!

If youre making a city map I will do my best to help you Atox, just ask, Because I would really like a city map to play the game in :D

Puedes hablar espanol conmigo soy Cubano

ALL BUILDINGS RE-UPLOADED BELOW

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lw2u08ci78mhfie/IndigoRebel Buildings.rar

Feel free to edit them :D

Or Make different variations of them.

hi can you explain on how to put fences/railings on top of the roof? i found railings but they are directed to 2 sides and there are only 1 corner

Spoiler

with red lines i marked the sides that i don't understand how to cover with railings

ind.png

ind2.png

Edited by Larnest

On 1/15/2018 at 4:09 AM, Larnest said:

hi can you explain on how to put fences/railings on top of the roof? i found railings but they are directed to 2 sides and there are only 1 corner

Reveal hidden contents

with red lines i marked the sides that i don't understand how to cover with railings

ind.png

ind2.png

You only need the two sides.  it will look like the railings provide their own floor but they dont. Thats just a highlight of the tiles underneath it.

You also already made your own corner in the pic above. If youre not satisfied with it then maybe use one of the corners thats just a stick to fill that little gap.

Just keep aligning the edges with the fence as you were doing in the pic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm still alive, and haven't forgotten how to use the tools. Here's something for the community. I'm also helping Union city get to a playable state. Enjoy!

Unfurnished ----  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WGOzQ54i0VgmXf0mDqH8qbfODwxh3fVP

Furnished------   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n7glpSd-eM-7b_T1kD-Q0I_zCroq2_WT

Screenshot (96).png

Screenshot (98).png

Okay to really prove I am back I have a goodie here that will be found in union City, but I know there are other maps this monster of a building might fit. 

I call it The ScarFace house.

Its a huge Mansion owned by a Cartel Boss. This can be the perfect fortress for you and your men to survive the hordes. It also has a secret bunker and dungeon. enjoy

Screenshot (115).png

Screenshot (110).png

Indigos_scarfacehouse.tbx