Throwing Everything as a Weapon

srandiny

2 minutes ago, srandiny said:

The player allows to use every item in the game as a weapon by throwing them. It's similiar to the throwable alarm clock. Throwing skill is needed to throw harder and more accurate. The trait baseball player increases the throwing skill.

You can throw the alarm clock?!!

I think throwing things would be cool if you're desperate, but I also hope it would do very little damage. Throwing clocks and books would do very little zombie-relevant damage. Furniture and microwaves might do a little more, but still not much.

It would be neat to see these heavier throwable items have strong knockback power though!

On 2/16/2017 at 8:35 AM, trombonaught said:

You can throw the alarm clock?!!

I think throwing things would be cool if you're desperate, but I also hope it would do very little damage. Throwing clocks and books would do very little zombie-relevant damage. Furniture and microwaves might do a little more, but still not much.

It would be neat to see these heavier throwable items have strong knockback power though!

Have you ever had a toast thrown at you full speed? It hurts, a lot.

A reason to go to schools and throw scissors at people :)

11 hours ago, Octopus said:

Along with throwing microwaves, would we be able to simply bash zombies over the head with it? As long as we're using them as weapons...

This would be great. The action could be slow and exhausting like a sledgehammer, with super low durability, but fighting with microwaves, chairs, and other objects would be great.