Admin Instant Forage/Doesn't Forage?

Jumala

I set myself as admin just so I could ban/kick any abusive players but I can't even play because all my actions are either instant or when it comes to foraging it won't let me? How do I stop this so I can play without removing my admin? Also, how do I get the in-game map that was shown in one of the previous updates? Or is that going to be added in the future? Thank you.

26 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Admin shouldn't play normally, lot of thing are disabled/can be weird as admin, you should create a normal account & an admin account

Can't do that if it's a Hosts game, though.

So only option there is to disable admin cheats in the admin panel, no?

Well I run a dedicated server. Also, the reason I want to play normally on my admin account is in case I need to immediately ban an abusive player while I'm playing. It's difficult to have to switch accounts or set my access level again and again. I was just wondering if there's an easier way to disable the admin features like the instant actions.

38 minutes ago, Jumala said:

Well I run a dedicated server. Also, the reason I want to play normally on my admin account is in case I need to immediately ban an abusive player while I'm playing. It's difficult to have to switch accounts or set my access level again and again. I was just wondering if there's an easier way to disable the admin features like the instant actions.

Then you'll need to have a separate account. Admins aren't supposed to play as normal players -- it leads to easy abuse.