How to add another map on my server?

Element Gaming

You do not have to do a wipe.

As admin, go to admin panel, and then "see server options", from there you need to add the Mod to the "Mods" to the "Map". and the "Workshop Items" Section. All of these should be found on the map mod on steam. After this, you /save /quit. After this, do a steam update on your server, and then log in, making sure that you and all your players have the map mod added to their individual accounts as well.

As for saving a backup, that is beyond me, but it isn't necessary just to add a map.

10 minutes ago, Pann said:

You do not have to do a wipe.

As admin, go to admin panel, and then "see server options", from there you need to add the Mod to the "Mods" to the "Map". and the "Workshop Items" Section. All of these should be found on the map mod on steam. After this, you /save /quit. After this, do a steam update on your server, and then log in, making sure that you and all your players have the map mod added to their individual accounts as well.

As for saving a backup, that is beyond me, but it isn't necessary just to add a map.

Is it still necessary to also manually add the new maps to the zomboid folder or does subscribing on steam take care of that now?

11 hours ago, Paul Redeker said:

You have to put the map files on the server as well.  And to save the map, save the server test files.  They have the map.bin files and zombie files. 

I am trying to find the files to subscribe but, on server folder, there is only this:

cose server.png