PZ Custom Music?

D4rkh0bb1T

Hi ! Its been a while I havent play PZ, but always reading Mondoid, i'm very excited by the new animation system to come! Good job and congratz to the team behind the project, you all doing great job! 

I was wondering here if we have now the opportunity to add our custom music to the game? It has been discussed in the past time, not sure if it is now possible. The goal here insnt to steal PZ awesome music, but rather being able to put our own! I'm very respectful toward the music man behind this, being a musician myself. 

What you guys think about this? Its been a while now and I would like to know whats wrong with it if devs do not support such a thing?

We all respect, Peace!

D4rkh0bb1T

Nice idea too! that would bring something realistic, it could help the player mood when listening to music. 

I meant to litteraly having custom music that changes according to what happens in game, listening to the drama flow. I know some cool music in there that could actually fit my style...

and what if it is my OWN music?

And with movie soundtracks, music from a band, is there any copyright to respect somehow? 

Thanx for participing the subject!

Answers from devs could be awesome, i'd like to discuss it seriously. :) 

@PeetfighterHi man! Well it shouldnt be too complicated to put it back, the way is was before? It was possible sooo.. I know they answered something about stealing the music, which was not the point to add our custom one; They should keep the .bank files, we do not need these anyway lol The point is to make our own bank files somehow... 

Archived