UPDATE: ORMtnMan Real Guns Mod.

W1Ndextor

Hello there everyone, I'll try to keep this short.

I found Project Zomboid a month or so ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Being a developer, I loved it so much that I decided I wanted to contribute to making it a better game. Well, I'm not only a developer but I'm also an outdoorsy sort of guy, I'm a survivalist by hobby, and also a gun enthusiast. So when, I found ORMtnMan's Real Gun Mod, in a game that was in my personal top 5 I knew I had to at least offer to contribute. Since, he started working on the mod development has slowed down a bit, well, I've reached out to ORMtnMan and I am now an active developer on the Real Guns Mod as well. To some of you this may be exciting news, and that's good. I make only one promise to all of you and that is, I will actively do my best, to not only work with ORMtnMan on this mod, but also, too keep development of it more consistent. 

I'm really  glad to be working on this project, and I look forward to being a part of this forum and community.

TLDR: Development of the real guns mod is picking back up, ORMtnMan and I are now working collectively to bring more consistent updates.

Edited by W1Ndextor

could you work on the switching for semi-auto to auto. now it deletes any attachments or ammo in the gun when you do it.

you could use

weapon:getModData().currentCapacity

weapon:getModData().roundChambered

weapon:getCanon();

weapon:getScope();

to save that stuff and then reset it to the new weapon after switching semiauto.

or just using nonsemiweapon:setType("ORGM.semiweapon");

just use setType to switch back and forth might work

* hk91(7.62x51 version)  - can't be modded (bugged)
* glock20 - can't be repaired (bugged)
* AI-AW.308 - can't be modded (bug)
* H&K SL8 (5.56) - can't be modded, it's twin sister hk sl8 223 can be modded and works fine.

• 1 month later...