RELEASED: Build 37.14

RobertJohnson

3 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build 37.13:

[BUG FIX]

• Fixed missing "Pour Into".
  • Fixed exterior lights not working.

*Well the entire map have exterior lights on (Street lights)... even if electricity is cut.
Maybe needs to detect a generator to working good.
*Now can't use a pot to fill a empty pop bottle.

Since this update I can't launch the game. It keeps saying that the .exe has stopped working. Before it I could play normally, never an issue has popped up. I posted in the Bug report section as well to see if anybody could help me. Maybe my end is the problem?

EDIT: It was my end indeed. Had my graphics card updated and the problem solved itself,

Edited by gastonsl

1 hour ago, BoogieMan said:

What determines what is affected by "HoursForWorldItemRemoval"? Is that purely containers such as something that you can use like a bag/box? What about pots left out in the rain, or generators?

Generators (and zombie bodies) should be treated as world items, similar to player constructions and furniture, including the ones that can be picked (they no longer can be dropped on ground in the item form).

However, I think the pots left in rain are affected, (SEE EDIT!) as they are regular items. I really like the new addition of leaving the pots to collect rain, but it seems to collide with the disappearing items - it's not something you leave on on single player, but if they indeed disappear, I would be scared to leave them on the ground for prolonged periods on multiplayer servers :).

I actually would like if you'd have to permanently "place" the pots on the ground, instead of simply dropping them, even if they would take a whole slot (at least it would bring motivation to put proper rain collectors in that tile), though that would require changing the actual mechanics and possibly drawing a new sprites (though I would really love to see it that way, though I don't pull the strings :P)

Obviously, I may be wrong though, so it's up to @RobertJohnson  to confirm ;)

EDIT: NVM, I just realized one of the latest logs state "[MP] Added a WorldItemRemovalExlusionList server option. This is used to exclude some items removed by the HoursForWorldItemRemoval options, with the default being logs & water items." - so they are excluded on default. That's what I get for not being up to date with the patch logs!

Edited by Faalagorn

17 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

Generators (and zombie bodies) should be treated as world items, similar to player constructions and furniture, including the ones that can be picked (they no longer can be dropped on ground in the item form).

However, I think the pots left in rain are affected, (SEE EDIT!) as they are regular items. I really like the new addition of leaving the pots to collect rain, but it seems to collide with the disappearing items - it's not something you leave on on single player, but if they indeed disappear, I would be scared to leave them on the ground for prolonged periods on multiplayer servers :).

I actually would like if you'd have to permanently "place" the pots on the ground, instead of simply dropping them, even if they would take a whole slot (at least it would bring motivation to put proper rain collectors in that tile), though that would require changing the actual mechanics and possibly drawing a new sprites (though I would really love to see it that way, though I don't pull the strings :P)

Obviously, I may be wrong though, so it's up to @RobertJohnson  to confirm ;)

EDIT: NVM, I just realized one of the latest logs state "[MP] Added a WorldItemRemovalExlusionList server option. This is used to exclude some items removed by the HoursForWorldItemRemoval options, with the default being logs & water items." - so they are excluded on default. That's what I get for not being up to date with the patch logs!

Ah, good to know. Nifty feature.

Thanks!

On 5/3/2017 at 6:19 AM, RobertJohnson said:

[MP] Added a GeneratorFuelConsumed Server option. The default is 1.0: if you set it to 0.5 your generators will consume half the amount of fuel, if it's set to 2.0 they'll consume twice as much.

Could this be put into a sandbox option for SP as well? There's a few server options I've always been jealous of and this was just added to the list lol

Edited by Kuren

On 03.05.2017 at 3:19 PM, RobertJohnson said:

A full petrol can now fill a generator up to 80% (from 40%)

Maybe it's worth 20% or less. This, with the help of the flow adjustment, allows to increase the capacity of the generator and it can work longer without refueling. It seems strange that a diesel generator should be refueled after 6 hours or a long working generator (with a large tank) is filled with one canister when the parameters change. This will raise the cost of fuel and make the game more interesting.

Well and if to make an option for capacity of canisters it would be WONDERFUL!

Sorry for my English.

1494416173189 function: createMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 567
1494416173189 function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1137

It's on updated multiplayer server by the way.

I get this error when i try to fill my bottle from cooking pot.

Edited by scarhand

keep getting pot duplicating in the oven, sometimes after cooking and 'loot all' pots will disappear, other times when logging back in pots will be there from stuff ive already cooked and used.

Apparently it's just me that does not respawn in my safehouse. Works fine for everyone else so far ha... Worked fine for me before we did a hard reset on the server but now it ignores me but lets everyone else respawn in their safehouses haha.

4 hours ago, wsensor said:

Apparently it's just me that does not respawn in my safehouse. Works fine for everyone else so far ha... Worked fine for me before we did a hard reset on the server but now it ignores me but lets everyone else respawn in their safehouses haha.

Everyone else will spawn if they are added to safehouse.  But the character that owns the safehouse won't spawn in it. 

Hi.

I'm still getting an error in version 37.14 

This is for RUSSIAN localization.

In the multiplayer game menu, the User option / Admin option / User List

buttons is shifted to the right side.

Where can I fix it myself? :)

Perhaps there are just a few numbers to change in the text.

4b339bb0ff[1].png

Edited by Fedor

Hi, I play with GOG, since I do not like that Steam forces me to update, unfortunately there is not opt out of updates.

Not sure if this was asked before, have not gone through the whole thread. Can this be added to GOG now please? There are also changes to mods like Survivors that I use, that are optimal with 37.14.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, ddraigcymraeg said:

Hi, I play with GOG, since I do not like that Steam forces me to update, unfortunately there is not opt out of updates.

Not sure if this was asked before, have not gone through the whole thread. Can this be added to GOG now please? There are also changes to mods like Survivors that I use, that are optimal with 37.14.

Thanks!

We are already in the process of updating GOG so it shouldn't be too long.