RELEASED: Build 37.14

RobertJohnson

Sure. But it's weird. Why my house burned (there still is some wall perfectly fine btw) and why not others ?

There was no event in the console.

What does this one means : OnTileRemoved ?

Edited by Shishi

Might be unrelated, as I recently did some hardware swap outs on my system, but I noticed running Zomboid, then paused it (esc) and went to pull up the zomboid map online.  All 4 of my CPUs were spiked to 100%, and Zomboid had most of the CPU usage.  I still have to check my bios settings and what not to see if I flipped a switch somewhere I shouldn't have, but just wanted to see if anyone else was seeing performance issues on the update.

For Foraging, will there also be an option to look for anything like you do know? And how will it work with foraged items that are part of the Hydrocraft mod? (I never use it in SP, but we got it installed on our MP server.) 

Good job devs, this looks like an interesting update indeed!

Build IWBUMS 37.8:

[New]
Updated translations.

[Balance]
Reduced the odd of having an annoted map to 30% (from 50%).

[Bug Fix]
Fixed some of the moodles descriptions.
Fixed adding fuel to a BBQ displayed "add petrol" action.
Fixed wrong items distribution in bar.
Composter are now hoppable.

13 hours ago, joaojotta said:

Is it a bug or is it common (37.7) to find houses with no loot al all?

the shelfs look like they hold items but nothing is there not in the kitchen cabinets, closets, anywhere.

I've seen this in 37.8 too.  A bookshelf that looks full of books, but in the entire house, nothing in any container.  Huge bummer.

2 hours ago, steiger said:

I've seen this in 37.8 too.  A bookshelf that looks full of books, but in the entire house, nothing in any container.  Huge bummer.

I've seen in 37.7 a small single wall shelf above a corner cabinet, looked full but contained nothing. Don't remember if the house was empty though.

On 21.04.2017 at 3:45 AM, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

Hello RJ.

Any plans to add PZ translation text to the GitHub repository? I think this it would be easier to update community translation.

I'd prefer a google sheet tbh. Good idea anyway.

5 hours ago, wsensor said:

Since you messed with foraging to make it better could we get an option to forage into held bags or containers?

+1  

extra bags for foraging, electro stuff etc would be great

or at least, let the stuff drop to the floor so you have to pick it up ... same with electro pieces from dissabeling of radios etc - if you deconstruct other objects like doors, chairs etc the pieces are also not in your inventory automatical - especially dropping all the electro stuff when you just want to skill is.. let's say... unconfortable... 

So I chopped a lot of trees and went to make lunch. All the logs despawned 20 minutes later when I got back.

LOL

I am pretty sure this script for cleaning dropped items is going to take some getting used to.

Also, like 4 people have complained the new build is now messing with their transaction ID's after crashing

1 hour ago, Batsphinx said:

Messing how? I'll tell RJ.

One girl crashed, and then when she rebooted it would not let her log on to the server due to Transaction ID, etc'

2 people could not log on from the get go till it was disabled

The third person was complaining in chat, but I did not get specifics. We just decided to disable it until its figured outt