RELEASED: Build 37.14

RobertJohnson

No Mondoid today?

Hoping the bugs are nearly worked out of this version. saying last week that it would likely be out sometime this week got me excited :)

We are all packing bags for the planned map wipe with new version.

I know I occasionally gripe about stuff, but I appreciate all the work yall do.

Hey, I have a problem with the microwave in Co-op. Sometimes there's a chance that If I, for example turn on the microwave and later turn it off, (after the long time), everyone (except me) keep listening the microwave sound, even if I removed it. The only solution right now is restarting, is there a solution?

Big issue with split screen multiplayer sleep!

Just me and the wife play but her character (controlled by a controller) almost always has sleep not selectable as an option. very rarely it does allow it, then more often than not she wakes really quickly for no appreciable reason (could it be the controller firing off a very brief movement which wakes her? I've noticed that since the last upgrade if I move while asleep i wake myself up!). Bht as I say the main issue is sleep not being selectable to start with - it is an option but its in red.

any help gratefully received!

I don't know about the hunger. But I swear my character constantly has to eat 5-10 or more times per day and being full to the max goes away really fast each time.

I have the heavy eater trait if that means anything.

This happens on any mp server (redboid/deadpixels/2 others my friends host off and on,)

2 minutes ago, wsensor said:

I don't know about the hunger. But I swear my character constantly has to eat 5-10 or more times per day and being full to the max goes away really fast each time.

I have the heavy eater trait if that means anything.

This happens on any mp server (redboid/deadpixels/2 others my friends host off and on,)

I think that's what the heavy eater means, man.  It's kind of right there in the name.

3 hours ago, steiger said:

I think that's what the heavy eater means, man.  It's kind of right there in the name.

Servers also have the ability to set how fast positive traits deteriorate. Some set it higher otherwise there's no real scarcity, especially with loot respawn.

Don't know if this is true for anyone else, but since the latest update, the Dig action hasn't been automating trowel usage for me.

Example: I'd designate a spot to Dig (axe in both hands, trowel in main inventory), and nothing happened.  Equipped the trowel Primary, and designated the spot to Dig, and it worked.

Adding this to the bug tracker, but just wanted to note it here.  There is a trading glitch while sleeping.  You can trade with a sleeping player, and items moved from the sleeping players inventory are duplicated.  The player gets the item they traded for, and the player trading it away keeps the copy they have.

On 4.4.2017 at 10:10 AM, joe206 said:

I'll load up a jpg showing locations where issues popped up.

Bugs.jpg

I also had this Issue with the game crashing on entering a certain area. It's because of the new map feature. 

SOLUTION: Delete the map_meta.bin within the savegame folder. The area becomes accessible for a short period (maybe 5 minutes). In the center of the zone will be a house with a incredible amount of zombies in it (in my case there were about 200). After killing them the area becomes accessible again. I would recommend to lure all Z's in the area with a shotgun shot, run around them to form a dense crowd and burn them with a molotov. 

There is one negative effect thou. After deleting the map_meta.bin all houses will be filled with zombies again (even a cleared, barricaded and locked up safehouse). 

20 hours ago, max1944 said:

I also had this Issue with the game crashing on entering a certain area. It's because of the new map feature. 

SOLUTION: Delete the map_meta.bin within the savegame folder. The area becomes accessible for a short period (maybe 5 minutes). In the center of the zone will be a house with a incredible amount of zombies in it (in my case there were about 200). After killing them the area becomes accessible again. I would recommend to lure all Z's in the area with a shotgun shot, run around them to form a dense crowd and burn them with a molotov. 

There is one negative effect thou. After deleting the map_meta.bin all houses will be filled with zombies again (even a cleared, barricaded and locked up safehouse). 

I appreciate the info but I moved on to another character a while back after the saves refused to load.

Getting black screen glitches... one player walked into my house and his screen went totally black.  Another player slept and when he woke up, his screen was still black.  He could walk around and interact with objects by right clicking, and I saw him moving, but his screen was black.  Also, two players had their game freeze mid-play.  On my screen they were still walking in the last direction they pressed on their game, but their game had the entire screen freeze.

Build IWBUMS 37.7

Probably the last IWBUMS before public, will update translations before doing it.

[Balance]
Changed first aid kit red cross to a blue one.

You can't wake up by moving in SP anymore.

[Bug Fix]
Fixed a rare null pointer in calcul visibility.
Possible fix for multiple bags spawn on some treasure maps.
Fixed black screen when sleeping in MP under certain conditions.
Can't trade with a player asleep.

1 minute ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 37.7

Probably the last IWBUMS before public, will update translations before doing it.

[Balance]

[Bug Fix]

Please excuse my ignorance -- what's the significance of a blue cross over a red one?  Is it just an aesthetic thing?

22 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 37.7

Probably the last IWBUMS before public, will update translations before doing it. (clyde)

[Balance]

You can't wake up by moving in SP anymore. <---- Nice! ;)

[Bug Fix]