RELEASED: Build 37.14

RobertJohnson

@NagashUD  Hey, thanks a lot for the report fellow baguette! About the crates duplication, can you reproduce it everytime? I did a tools stash, went into a house, checked the crate/restarted game/load and still 1 crate...

For others, everything you reported is fixed so far, just gonna wait on Nagash's answer or i'll release a quick bug fix version.

Also note: for those who wants to purely help, start a new game in debug mode (-Ddebug in the .bat) and right click anywhere, select "Stash Debug" so you can test easily, it spawn the map and spawn you at 75 tiles north-west from the concerned building :)

45 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

@NagashUD  Hey, thanks a lot for the report fellow baguette! About the crates duplication, can you reproduce it everytime? I did a tools stash, went into a house, checked the crate/restarted game/load and still 1 crate...

For others, everything you reported is fixed so far, just gonna wait on Nagash's answer or i'll release a quick bug fix version.

I'm about to try ;-)

On 23.02.2017 at 0:11 AM, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 37.3:

[New]

• Added new symbols for the map UI.
  • Changed map UI font for one with latin extended chars.
  • Updated windows jre to 8u121.
  • Added "annoted map" system:
    • You'll sometimes find annoted map,just like regular map but with annotations from other survivors, they are mainly found on zombies.
    • They can lead to foods, tools, weapons, give you some interesting places.. But they can also lead you to big crow of zombies or boarded up/trapped houses!
    • Loots could be in cupboard, crates, bag on the floor or even hidden under the floorboards!
    • Not all are done yet, so their spawn rate is quite high for now, will balance it during the IWBUMS tests.
  • Added some new wood crack sounds for wood floor with stash.
  • Deer thropies and Wheelie dumpsters to be movable.
  • Turkish translation fixes for radio by DemirHerif.

[Balance]

• Reduced the number of random building (burnt, safehouse..) from 20% to 10%.

[Bug Fix]

• No longer display the map if you open it then drop it from your inventory.
  • Fixed short concrete walls blocking vision.
  • Fixed metalwork menu popping out even if you couldn't build something.
  • Fixed various bugs about some evolved recipes.
  • Fixed west metal bar barricades being on the bottom of the window.
  • Fixed random safehouse spawning incorrect zombies number.
  • Fixed collapsed map still displaying symbols & notes.
  • Fixed not being allowed to cut small fish fillet (weight < 1.0).
  • Fixed some wrong painting reference for carpentry.
  • Fixed a nullpointerExpection with dry towel.
  • Several wall objects not being able to places (including many single facing signs).
  • Hospital bed not being able to be picked up and showing error box when trying.
  • Radio data reader timestamp bug causing some early broadcasts to rejected by the system.
  • Radio/Tv commercials not working.
  • Some erosion visual glitches like cracks appearing on fences, vines not showing properly.
  • Radio in hand chat not logging in MP chat log.
  • Issue with a bunch of movables turning into indestructable objects.
  • Bug that made makeshift radio turn into a normal radio after being placed down.
  • Office water dispensers retain water when moving.
  • Exit sign can be places above door frames.
  • Multi tile bath not being able to be placed again after pick up.
  • Mannequin's can now be placed on table surfaces, and their original base tile is now considered a table.
  • Certain objects like Tv's and radio's no longer snap to the table surface so they can be rotated in any case.

>Some erosion visual glitches like cracks appearing on fences, vines not showing properly.

>Deer thropies and Wheelie dumpsters to be movable.

GOD PISS ME OF THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE IN THE HISTORY OF PZ! I'VE BEEN WAITING  FOR THIS ALL MY WHOLE LIFE

Just found another glitch. Zombies will spawn in big numbers out of nowhere in the mall. Only seen it happen in 2 seemingly empty stores so far.
I'll make a new save file to test if i can reproduce the glitch and eventually record it.

Edited by Patrick H

22 hours ago, Butter Bot said:

Might be by design. You shouldn't always be the first person to discover a stash and loot it.

to be fair if theres only ever a for example 20-50% chance of finding gear in these people will probably not even bother to look for the maps / loot stashes atleast i wouldnt 

39 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

to be fair if theres only ever a for example 20-50% chance of finding gear in these people will probably not even bother to look for the maps / loot stashes atleast i wouldnt 

This is exactly how I feel right now. There is room for tweaking though.

IMO if you find a hidden stash, they should hardly ever be empty (or just have, like, a hammer and 10 nails). It would be suitable to maybe have a 10% - 20% chance that it will be completely empty. That way there is more than enough opportunity for the sadistic director to put you on a red-herring chase for nothing, but a high enough chance that they are actually worth chasing.

Edited by Kim Jong Un