RELEASED: Build 37.14

RobertJohnson

2 hours ago, hunger john said:

see them outside of gas stations

I would hope that once cars are into the game we'll see them there too. Everyone I knew in the 90s had at least local maps in their car just in case. I also hope that once the playable in-game map is completed they decided to add a "Knox County" map that covers the locations of towns and highways more than what's in each town :)

2 minutes ago, Kuren said:

I also hope that once the playable in-game map is completed they decided to add a "Knox County" map that covers the locations of towns and highways more than what's in each town :)

This is the plan. We didn't want to do a big map showing all the different towns and what's in-between them when Mash is still working on the overall map though.

It's also not *really* called Knox County these days. We stopped calling it that, as the map became ever more based on a real place, but it seems old habits die hard in the heads of PZ players :D

Build IWBUMS 37.2:

[New]

• Now wrap the Map UI in a collapsable window.
  • Added info for the Map UI.

[Bug Fix]

• Fixed "ding" oven sound working only once.
  • Now stop all current action before doing a trade.
  • Fixing walking during trade could cause duplication of traded items.          
  • Fixed cutting cooked fish fillet resulting in non cooked fish fillet.
  • Fixed nullPointer with certain evolved recipes.
  • Fixed peanut butter/cheese sandwich not having nutritious values.
  • Fixed various bugs with the zooming on Maps.
  • Fixed Maps being "stuck on screen", should now always fit well your screen.
  • Close the map symbol if trying to add a note.
  • Changed y offset for adding note on map, text should be in the center on the mouse now.
  • Fixed a bug where you could write in black while not having a black pen.

Just a suggestion but it would be a nice complement to the new oven/microwave settings for foods with labels to have cooking instructions. Most packaged foods have cooking instructions for the oven or microwave (if not both). Just like when you buy a frozen pizza and it tells you how long and what temperature to cook it at, popcorn and TV dinners could tell you how long to set the timer on the microwave. It might help some of the people that are intimidated by cooking :)

I think it would be more realistic, since you're at microwave point to put only bowls in it, not the entire cooking pot or frying pan or other big things that's impossible to put in a microwave.

Good day. 

It`s about reloading bugfix.

Please, then you will have minute or two take a look into .\media\lua\shared\Reloading\ISReloadUtil.lua  function ISReloadUtil:setUpGun(weapon, playerObj)

Problem is that this method called from ISReloadUtil:syncItemToReloadable and if you try to reload magazine with it`s own reload class it will be an error.

ISReloadUtil:setUpGun will always return reloadable is item has custom class. Like in ORGM or another mod like it.

In local version I changed code like in attached file and all start work. 

and.... thanx for this wonderfull game!

ISReloadUtil.lua

Edited by Sulorhiw

@DemirHerif: ah, thanks, need to find a better fonts (I didn't 100% liked this one anyway :p)

@TheEye: well, you can put a frying pan in a microwave (i have small ones..) you should try in PZ, it's quite fun now.. :D

@Sulrhiw: thanks!

@YIFF: I use the custom color in our items.txt file to do so, i'll see with Mash if she wants to make better icons :)

19 hours ago, TheEye said:

I think it would be more realistic, since you're at microwave point to put only bowls in it, not the entire cooking pot or frying pan or other big things that's impossible to put in a microwave.

I think some microwaves should be different sizes. (I mean it makes sense my grandfather used to have this huge microwave (It was old yet really large I could have shoved an entire gallon jug of water inside and still had some room left over) that could hold some really large things. The different houses could all have the same looking microwave but perhaps they could be randomized on map start so some could be small and some could be large. Either way I never use them so...

It would be cool to see different sized microwaves same looks just different sizes of how much they could hold inside.

Would also be nice to see toasters and toaster ovens in some houses.

Also how come plates don't seem to exist?

Edited by wsensor

Sorry, may be i asked it in wrong part of forum, but...  

Is any plans to extend quantity of mount points on body for clothes? i see in code that there is HEAD mount point (not yet implemeted in LUA part, but enum in java-class already contains it :) ) , but what about HANDS (to wear gloves for example)? And may be some more mount point? For example the same points that can take damage on body?

I found a bug in metalworking. 2 actually. Big wired fences require 4x scrap metal. But even though you need them in your inventory to craft them, they won't actually be consumed. Another problem with big wired fences is that it says that it will use up ''3 uses'' of your wire. But it completely consumes 3 wires.

EDIT: version 37.2

Edited by Patrick H

Am I the only one who's having a hell of a hard time turning the dials of the ovens? They don't move right to the end, and usually misread my movement and go back to zero. It's as if they don't properly register my mouse's movements.

Edited by Blake81

5 hours ago, Blake81 said:

Am I the only one who's having a hell of a hard time turning the dials of the ovens? They don't move right to the end, and usually misread my movement and go back to zero. It's as if they don't properly register my mouse's movements.

Nah, you're not. The secret is to click the dial and drag the mouse in a straight line to the right of your screen.

Not really intuitive. Would be better to have hit boxes on each number position,  so the mouse can be dragged on a circle or the position just clicked @RobertJohnson?

While on a local multiplayer server playing co-op the curtains on windows (doors unaffected)keep opening after you would leave the house.

also each player would need too individually open/close windows, as they would not appear shut on both screens.

The same goes for lights, each player has to turn them on and off, one player turning on the rooms light doesn't affect the other player.

Also, thanks for the great game

On 2/4/2017 at 8:19 PM, ColeSlawesome said:

While on a local multiplayer server playing co-op the curtains on windows (doors unaffected)keep opening after you would leave the house.

also each player would need too individually open/close windows, as they would not appear shut on both screens.

The same goes for lights, each player has to turn them on and off, one player turning on the rooms light doesn't affect the other player.

Also, thanks for the great game

Yeah, it seems like everything aside from doors reset when a cell is reloaded, and each player's perceptions don't affect one anothers.  Not sure if this is happening in all servers, but it has been in every one I've been in.  A tiny bit annoying if you have a gigantic base with many windows and/or lights, it will be a relief on my obese character not having to run around the house each morning turning off all the lights and closing all the curtains. :D  Seriously though, I'm starting to worry for his health.  And I agree, thank you for the great game, although Bricky Brickerson doesn't.