RingoD123

The One Stop TileZed Mapping Shop

11 hours ago, throttlekitty said:

@Legoland99, that extra tile isn't extra, the walls/door/window are all sitting on the northen tip of the tile.

Ringo, I have one question about zoning that I can't dig up still. Does the game use the Nav zone for anything?

I dont think so, if it's not in the tutorial then don't worry about it. You could always ask RJ if you want/need to know exactly what it does.

On 1/29/2017 at 8:06 PM, RingoD123 said:

Step 6) Adding foraging and vehicle zones

I've been pouring through the forum and google for a good while now and I've not been able to find anything regarding as to what each Foraging Zone is for. I was wondering, when you can, if you could add that into the tutorial? It would help a lot. The names are mostly self explanatory for where they go, but which ones allow for actual foraging? Which ones do what? These things are still left pretty ambiguous.

Thanks in advance! The guide here is helping a lot.

Hello there I am having an issue with how some decorations are being displayed in my the game. Here is an example I am having; In the editor (Tiled) and also in the (Building Editor)  the red rug is displayed correctly. Everything is matched up as shown in the picture below.

EditerImage.thumb.png.8eb0c66fa6e1da897402dfa2f44584e8.png

Now when I go into the game the red carpet now looks like this:

IngameImage.thumb.png.6b9db68f085434f1f6b82c8c02ef249f.png

I have no idea what is making this happen. I tried looking around but I can't find anything about it. Its not just the rugs some of the railings are messed up using other tile images that are not corresponding with the railing I would like to use, also some of the dark bar tiles seem to be messed up as well. I made sure everything is facing the correct way and they are, but when I load it in the game it just messes it up.

(On The Side Note) I am running Build 41. I doubt this would cause the tiles messing up in game only but what do I know. If anyone has info on how to fix this do tell me whats going on, I would really like to continue working on my map. This issue kinda puts a stop on things for right now as I don't want to continue and have it bite me from behind later.

-Thank you for reading

Hello, please tell me how to add feeding zones. I did everything as in a guide, but after saving the program file it gives an error. I apologize for my poor English.

Posted (edited)

Are mapping tools expected to be overhauled soon due to animations?  I ask because I've actually just started tinkering with them, and while they seem not only super-accessible but also quite fun (for me, anyway), I don't want to bother learning them if there's about to be a reworking due to recent updates.

EDIT: Disregard this statement entirely.   After working at it diligently for the last 15 hours straight, I've gone from being completely clueless in this process to actually playing on my 1-cell test map, fully functional with houses loaded properly with loot.  Success!!

Point being this tutorial is still entirely relevant and applicable, if anyone else was wondering.  Thanks for the tut', RingoD123!

Edited by Mumbler