Game objects disappear and game slows down

Tucker

Question

Until version 34.28 the game was running normally.

After updates I'm going to play and the objects are gone and the game is slow. If I stop walking the game gets normal, fast. When I walk, it is impossible to play.

I've already tried deleting the game folder in / Users /. Drivers are up to date, Java too. Decreases the graphics.

Video:

8 answers to this question

I haven't seen this error before personally, but judging by the console output could you try updating your graphics card drivers? If that doesn't work let me know and I'll forward this on to one of the devs to have a look at. Thanks for your patience and sorry it took a while to get back to you- I went out of town and didn't have internet for a couple days.

19 hours ago, Rathlord said:

Are you running any mods? Looks like there's a lot of errors happening. Might be worth reinstalling, too, just in case something went wrong with the update from Steam.

I reinstalled several times. I have removed all mods from Steam, have no mod in the folder / Users /

I deleted the Zomboid folder from / Users / and the Steam Zomboid folder.

I changed graphics options

Build 34.28 worked perfectly, with no problem.

4 hours ago, Rathlord said:

I haven't seen this error before personally, but judging by the console output could you try updating your graphics card drivers? If that doesn't work let me know and I'll forward this on to one of the devs to have a look at. Thanks for your patience and sorry it took a while to get back to you- I went out of town and didn't have internet for a couple days.

I tried to update the drivers. I tried several versions of drivers.

Version 34.28 continues to work, but later versions do not. My video card is not good, but I do not think it's the problem. I can walk in the house normally, the problem is when I leave the house things disappear and then back to normal, then walk and disappear again.

And I really like the game. One of the best I've played. I bought the game in version 34.28, not spent a month and stopped working with updates. :/

Trees are now larger in build 35 forward. I'm not sure why that'd cause the game to crash, though it's happening becuase the specific function used to draw them isn't supported by your graphics card for some odd reason.

Does it happen even when you start a brand new game in build 36.4?

9 minutes ago, Butter Bot said:

Trees are now larger in build 35 forward. I'm not sure why that'd cause the game to crash, though it's happening becuase the specific function used to draw them isn't supported by your graphics card for some odd reason.

Does it happen even when you start a brand new game in build 36.4?

Yes

I did update to 37.2 and have the same problem.

Archived