WIGU's Doctor Life! Come be a part of our development!

WIGUgames

Greetings to the community!

My name is Richard and with me is Joyce. We are the founders of WIGU studios. WIGU stands for 'When I Grow Up' and we are here to explore what you want to be when you grow up, or what you wanted to be when you were growing up.

We've recently started development on our first game "Doctor Life - Be a Doctor!" and we thought we'd share our progress as well as invite the community to participate in our development process. If I were to describe the game in three words, it would be: "Diagnose. Treat. Build!" And if I were to describe the game with a video, it would be: 

We will be releasing on iOS (paid and lite), followed by Android if response is good.

We would love for you to be involved in our game, so please feel free to share any feedback you may have. You can also check us out on our website for past news.

We are running some mini-challenges on Facebook where the winners will have a patient character named after them, insert an easter egg into the game, and for our grand prize, we will be modelling a VIP character after the winner's good looks! Do come participate and be part of the game!

-The WIGU team-